1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Nvidia GTX1080 dropping 5/27/16. GG to the following:

Discussion in 'General' started by Shang, May 7, 2016.

1. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

CANCEL!!!

Chief_Flash likes this.
  2. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

@cruzlink2 @VFhayato, your boy @Tricky just killed alltheNYGX2 hype. Hype is gone. Now... Cancel NYGX2 pls? Cuz EC got dissed so hard, and your champ won't play unless "other" people's money's on the line.. GG.

3. cruzlink2

cruzlink2 Well-Known Member

I will not cancel an event based on one person. Someone else can take up the challenge and put up their own money.

Last edited: May 18, 2016
    Chief_Flash and VFhayato like this.
  4. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

I understand how you feel @Tricky. You're afraid of the Monkey Flow turning into the Money Flow... INTO MY ACCOUNT!

Are we still even having that money match next Tuesday?

Tricky, Chief_Flash and VFhayato like this.
  5. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

You guys ready! or Martix 4!

Kruza, Tricky and Chief_Flash like this.
  6. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

Where's my Trinity at!

It's not even a money match on Tuesday because that cash is already in my pocket. Free money son!

@Shang knows I'll win and might as well be sponsoring my ass cuz he done given me so much money in prizes already. I haven't lost once when his cash was put up for me to win. He's my lucky charm

Last edited: May 18, 2016
  7. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

@Libertine, the white bigot, owned... tries to toss up 3 times the money prize to fight @Tricky and got DEEENIED! Tricky aint dumb, he only takes money when it's handed to him. Risk free investment!

Tricky likes this.
  8. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

I may have homophobia, transphobia, and pussy fag metro bitch phobia, but at least I'm not a coward. I tried to help make NYG more interesting, but Tricky is too scared. LOL.

At least we're still on for next Tuesday. :/

Tricky likes this.
  9. Tricky

I'm gonna bop that Brad on Tuesday. If you decide to use one of those other characters in your pocket, then you going to get destroyed. Character lock no switch from the start. You would be crazy to use Jean again me. I know the answer to every single situation you could potentially put me in because I've seen it all from GT before.

10. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

Hahhaha @Libertine sounds like you are fucked!

11. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

@Tricky how about putting some money where that mouth is?

12. Libertine

He did. $100.

13. Tricky

I put Shang's money up not mine! I don't bet my own money.

Hayato is paying for our set Tuesday!

Last edited: May 19, 2016
  14. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Man you're too much Tricky. @Shang what are you thinking? Don't support this clown.

IcKY99 likes this.
  15. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

Hold that L son!

16. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

Who's the current American champ? @Tricky. End of discussion. NYGX, NYGX2, don't matter. No ones beating him....

Tricky and Chief_Flash like this.
  17. Libertine

WTF? That's not the way it was, you liar!

If I'm going this Tuesday, I want to know exactly what's happening. If this is for money, then fine. If this isn't for money, then whatever. Don't tell me that this is a $100 money match and then say that @VFhayato is paying. Just... no...

Tricky likes this.
  18. Libertine

Agreed. He's my hero.

Tricky likes this.
  19. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

20. Tricky

Unless Hayo changed his original post he is giving 100$ to the winner of our match on Tuesday. Ask him if you're unclear.