1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Online Character Ranking Competition

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by Xzyx987X, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

Well i'm away from home for a few days, as soon as I get back i'll finish up my matches with Marly.

2. Fu_unji_kun

Fu_unji_kun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    None Other
    I'm down for that too even though i dont really play VF nowdays, its good to see new people from here.

Jesse, do you still have my number? i think i still have yours, but since we didnt call lately, i dont know it'll work or not.

I'm sure FlashmanX and One Other are coming too if i go there since i need them to give me a ride. haha

any of you guys play tekken? im not really good at tekken, but i know i play tekken more than vf since i came back from japan, so if some of you play it, we can definitely play it.

3. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Again feck not telling the whole story. Failed to build his house properly. Made it out of straw and it fell apart.

Xzyx, how much time we have to play, and what happens if feck is unable to for a while?

4. Xzyx987X

Xzyx987X Well-Known Member

Taking me a little bit longer on the site than I planned. I'm using a really bare bones framework here that I'm not used to using in order to keep it light. Anyway, no immediate need to rush the matches. I just don't want to have to enter a bunch of outstanding challenges into the system manually, only to find that like half of them were already settled.

5. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    As of now, i'm claiming the best Akira AND Eileen in the mid-west and the East Coast for abusing lag matches online(lol) in mirror match. Whoever thinks otherwise can come battle me to a first to 3 wins in a row. Or we can do the original rules. And if you win, I tip my hat to the fullest for ya.

I'm callin all yall out that have a decent connection with me. (Really i'm just trying to get some games in lol)

6. Kobi

Kobi 'Noh' One Bronze Supporter

XBL:
    Waverusher Kobi

Any word on the outcome of this Aoi match? I'm a little interested.

7. ScoringJohn

ScoringJohn Well-Known Member

I deserve to be the best Goh player in the U.S.! TWP i challenge 4 that number 1 spot of yours ill show u how much dedication i put into Goh!

8. shadowmaster

shadowmaster Well-Known Member

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    You might want to see Mackfactor, Assassin CP, or Gentleman Thief to name a few people before you can think about being in the discussion for being the best Goh in the US. I like the enthusiasm though

9. AkiraZero

AkiraZero Well-Known Member

oh wow i forgot all about this >_< hey Feaucha, let's get some games in ^^

10. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    I'm on the 'VFDC Friends' list too. So if you see me online, all you gotta do is invite me or ask and 85% chance i'll show up within 10min. or so brotha.

11. ScoringJohn

True i never played those guys or you either shadowmaster but i can hold my own and i cant just let somebody hog all characters when they are probably not necessarily that good with all of them

12. ScoringJohn

According to the rules no 1 responded within 2 weeks so that means im the best Goh player in the U.S. by default!

13. Kobi

Kobi 'Noh' One Bronze Supporter

XBL:
    Waverusher Kobi

Did you contact the best player directly? No one reads the thread anymore.

14. AnimalStaccato

AnimalStaccato Well-Known Member

Dude let him have his moment. Just hope that he never plays Gentleman Thief...

15. ScoringJohn

He must be that good since u talkin like that...

16. samtheseed

samtheseed Well-Known Member

PSN:
    The_Beggar_So
    XBL:
    Shun is Drunk
    Whatsup is it too late to get in on this? I'm number one EL BLAZE in north America. Who wants a piece?

17. Xzyx987X

Yea, this is more or less dead. What can I say, I tried. If we ever get a new console version of VF though, I do have something planned for this.

18. smince82

smince82 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    wyliewood
    XBL:
    xsmincex
    Can i make a surggestion? get the top plz to make a list who they think is the best on vf for a template to rank: for example: premier leage players :division 1,2,3 the top players would be in premier leage and have to challenge each other for titles including knockouts so division one can breakthrough. Repeat with division 1,2,3 sorted

19. Xzyx987X

Way ahead of you. My new project, which you can read all about here already has restrictions in place on how high up the ladder you are allowed to make challenges.

20. smince82

smince82 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    wyliewood
    XBL:
    xsmincex
    i have read you info count me in. i did comment on the thread but my computer is cack and come up with the cannot display page so i lost the thread so i am letting you know on this one [​IMG]