1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Pai Shenannegins! (video inside)

Discussion in 'Pai' started by Shidosha, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Konradinho

Konradinho Well-Known Member

PSN:
    konradinho2
    4+K+G wall splat, you should do an minimal step to left of your char.

2. Shidosha

Shidosha Well-Known Member

PSN:
    I_Am_Shidosha
    XBL:
    Ur Not Shidosha
    O that's y. Man I thought u were talking about after 6k+g

3. seven5suited

seven5suited Well-Known Member

Hey, in that vid, there is one part where you 6P+K+G over a squatting opponent, then while he is crouched and BT, do a 6P for a crumple. Why can I not get this? Did your opponent purposely stay crouched and BT so you could do this combo? Even in dojo the guy stands up, at the minimum. Or did you get really lucky?

4. Shidosha

PSN:
    I_Am_Shidosha
    XBL:
    Ur Not Shidosha
    UNCLE 7's A SLOWPOKE!!! Holy Lolicopter!!!
    your window is small so you have to be swifty!!!
    also, 6p staggers on BTC, 4k crumbles the stagger

USE SPEEEEEEEED!

5. seven5suited

OK, I see what you mean. I can do it now. Half the time. I had to take my Geritol and arthritis medication. It's a freakin 14-frame move shoved into a 14-frame hole!

6. Cruz

Cruz Well-Known Member

That was the combo Yip did to my Pai the last time we fought. I saved the replay so I can steal it, but I'd be too lazy to pull it off anyways, so no one would see me do it anyways...

7. seven5suited

Maybe if he stops playing so much DOA he'll try to do it on me too...

8. Shidosha

PSN:
    I_Am_Shidosha
    XBL:
    Ur Not Shidosha
    lol but i already did it!
    plus i like DOA, i missed it

9. Truesonic2k

Truesonic2k Well-Known Member

God.. Pai is scary enough as it is and after watching that video I can safely say avoid being near the edge of a ring or close to a wall when facing Pai.

10. shadowmaster

shadowmaster Well-Known Member

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    Pai and her position throws and potential attacks in that position have always been quite nasty. I will be returning to play soon in the next day or so after some training to get back into game shape and I will be taking vids like this into account when I come back with my Pai. I am sure you saw the moves Pai has in VF5R she is even scarier in that game than she is in normal VF5.

11. seven5suited

Sweet. We used to have some battles...

12. Shidosha

PSN:
    I_Am_Shidosha
    XBL:
    Ur Not Shidosha
    no worries, ill make 1 4 that as well.

13. Shidosha

PSN:
    I_Am_Shidosha
    XBL:
    Ur Not Shidosha
    yeesh over 14 hundred page views, i hope you all are able to make these shenanigans work for you
    cuz after seeing the nerfing on R there might not be another one from me!!!

kidding

14. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
  15. shadowmaster

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    I knew you were up to something the last time we played how about this trick I saw done on me and I did in training a long time ago that I don't see in your vid or Yip's video. Try doing a bounce combo after Pai's BT standing /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif without using a wall splat combo. It should be an easy to thing to pull off with one of your skill. I know how to do it but essentially forgot all about it until your combo video came up and I am not saying what it is either. Aside from that I saw everything else either Yip's video or saw it done one way or another elsewhere even the bounce combos. Good video regardless.

16. erdraug

erdraug Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

XBL:
    erdraug
    I'd like to apologize once again to kingo for phasing out when he told me to wait up so he could save a monstrous corner wall bounce combo. To be honest i knew he told me something but at the moment i was trying to contain my rage and just gave a "hrmph" reply without noticing. It was after the game ended that he went "hey man why did you press rematch i told you to wait!" that i realized what he told me /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif *That* combo might have impressed you Shadowmaster - i know it almost had *me* breaking in tears /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

Thankfully we ended our session with the game where you can see OS hcf+p going under pai's high unblockable in the intro. Man that was hilarious, i was thinking about that for a whole week laughing all by myself /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

17. shadowmaster

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    I had a moment like that as well when I literally leaped over an Akira player I forget his name before he did his double palm while he was crouching slightly. When I mentioned it in VFDC no one really believed me but I know it to be true. I don't know if it was glitch or if I had timed it perfectly somehow to where I was actually doing the /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/uf.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif while the player was buffering the /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d_.gif command before he released the double palm and he was buffering it quickly too.

To Erdraug, I saw that moment and I was wondering how he did it does Vanessa duck slightly before she releases the fully charged HCF /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif, that would be the only reason I could think of for this to happen and Kingo actually jumped over your Vanessa at that moment slight moment.

18. Shidosha

PSN:
    I_Am_Shidosha
    XBL:
    Ur Not Shidosha
    weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    FAVNESS!!!

19. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    I don't really how many bounce I get in our match I couldn't save, I never count lol, so I assume it's ok, just a basic x4 bounces; you can see that I had others oportunities to do theses wall combos again lol, so no need to apologize. And thk you because thanks to you, I had the motivation to play Pai again. :p

20. Shidosha

PSN:
    I_Am_Shidosha
    XBL:
    Ur Not Shidosha
    im glad i could be of assistance, i hope to see more from you in the future. Heck, maybe even when R drops we can make a compilation together /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

PS, ive gotten 6 bounces, but damage scales so its pointless to do more than 4