1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Pai's Back-turned stance

Discussion in 'Pai' started by Raptor1017, Feb 29, 2004.

1. Raptor1017

Raptor1017 Well-Known Member

I'm a Pai player, and I've watched alot of expert Pai player from videos on here and mIRC, and I noticed that her back-turned stance is rarely used, and I myself know I haven't found much effective uses for it. but the other day, I was playing Quest as Lei-Fei against a CPU Pai. The CPU used her back-turned just as i used Lei's [9]+[K]+[G]. Even though my kick looked like it hit, or should have hit Pai, there was no hit animation or damage registered. Does her back-turned stance have evasive properties, or she simply too far from me despite what it looked like?

2. Cupcake_Desu

Cupcake_Desu Well-Known Member

probably just a glitch of some kind like when your 1p and you throw your oppnent come rare occurances where you end up on 2p side and throw them. The only evasive move from pais back stance is [4], [P]+[K]+[G], Maybe the reason why people dont bother with the back stance is that the moves dont really do what her normal stance moves can already do. her kick and punch from Back turned is basically the same as is her normal stance versions but are faster so why bother really. Am i making sense?????

3. Cruz

Cruz Well-Known Member

I just think that Meishouho just doesn't have any use!

4. Neonomide

Neonomide Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Neonomide
    [ QUOTE ]
    Pai_fan007 said:

I just think that Meishouho just doesn't have any use!

[/ QUOTE ]

[K]+[G] floats on counter. Bokutai after punches. Comboes galore near wall... Oh and you can do wall jumps faster and more gracefully!

5. Mysty

Mysty New Member

I'm a Pai-Jacky player,and I have found one good use.I don't have evo.,but u can go in the stance and then a [G]+[K],[P],[K] for a pretty good combo.Mostly it won't hit but it can give you some time to recover from a big move or prepare for a big one.