1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Pai's counters

Discussion in 'Pai' started by commie12, Jan 5, 2007.

1. commie12

commie12 Member

I've been trying to pull these off against the computer and so far it just results in me getting an ass-beating. I'd really like to get used to using them since they look so awesome but obviously there's something I'm doing wrong. I just wanted to know when you more experienced players pull these off. Can you get them off during a blocked combo? An unblocked one? Do you just use them out of the blue when you feel you can anticipate a strike?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Finally, I'd like to say hi to everyone. I'm new to the forums and to virtua fighter. It seems like a great game with moves that even I can pull off, emphasizing the appropriate time of using moves rather than just complicated hand maneuvers. More of a thinking man's game and I like that. Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all. Later.

2. Ylyon

Ylyon Well-Known Member

XBL:
    ylyon
    well, this is an OLD topic but I wonder how to use them