1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PS2 Evo Items FAQ

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Myke, Sep 9, 2003.

1. Allyourbase

Allyourbase Well-Known Member

What does stuff like "Complete Mission 29" mean? Is that referring to the Mission Practice, or to the missions found during Arcade Mode?

2. Siyko

Siyko Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Myke said:

PS2 Evo Items FAQ

Before you post any questions to this board, be sure that you have completely read the FAQ. It covers everything you need to know about getting Items for your characters, as well as Dunce and Curse Items.

[/ QUOTE ]

first post in the thread la

3. GohlyMohly

GohlyMohly New Member

So I beat the tutorial section of Training with Goh and it said I unlocked an item. So I got excited. But nothing was unlocked. The FAQ shows that the ponytail is unlocked when Tactics and Advice is completed, but thats where the combos are and I know I didn't complete some of those combos. (buffering a crouch move makes my thumb sore). But I know I completed all the basic moves (beginner training).

Anyone got any idea whats going on? The FAQ doesn't mention Goh has a Tutorial Item to unlock.. which is fine.. but why did it say "Item" when I finished?

I'm confused. Please help.

4. vanity

vanity Well-Known Member

well, instead of trying to figure out your problem, im just going to tell you to learn how to crouch dash. just spend 10 mins crouch dashing, then all those down buffer moves will be a breeze, and much more damaging combos will become available to you.

5. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    You earned one of the wallpapers. Read this post to know how to get all the rest.

6. Siyko

Siyko Well-Known Member

15k moneys

7. Devilman

Devilman Member

Hi, I got a question : does Vanessa have the tatoos on PAL VF4 Evo ?

I think I've unlocked almost everything with her, but I've never seen a tatoo... and she seems to wear too much clothes for having a tatoo lol

8. ZSS

ZSS Well-Known Member

9. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

10. Ladon

Ladon Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ladon---
  11. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

Thank you /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

12. vanessa_lewis

vanessa_lewis New Member

vanessa dunce

I just can't remove wise owl from vanessa....even following the instructions contained on the main section site...anyone can help me with a specific example? thanks

13. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

Re: vanessa dunce

Instructions: "throw opponent more than (match rounds) times and win the match".

For example, if there are 3 rounds in the match, throw your opponent at least 4 times and win that match. Just keep throwing a lot.

14. Re: vanessa dunce

how on earth is anyone suppose to get all the items for everyone i havent even got all of Kages and Gohs yet and ive been playin it for more then a year lol /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

15. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

Gaem sharkz duh!

Yeah for real though lol, some of the requirements are nuts. Casual gamers can't even begin to think about half of these. But at the same time, I kind of enjoy that.

Wonder what the requirements will be like in VF5.

16. Vortigar

Vortigar Well-Known Member

Vane's two Dunce items require throws and reversals. Reversals can be done by simply getting punched while standing still in defensive stance and the other amounts to throwing a lot... Those two are actually the among the few Dunce items I do have.

aside:
    Game shark is not necessary, there's a simpler way to cheat the system... Just start up vs mode and get crackin' with two controllers in hands...

17. Re: vanessa dunce

hmm i already tried an action replay but it still doesnt give all the items and ive never found a cheat that gives you them, oh well lol /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

18. S4W4T0

S4W4T0 New Member

PS2 Evo Items FAQ: No items from Challenge???

According to the FAQs, all the trials in the training give items, except for Challenge. Then, if i complete challenge i wont get any item as prize?

19. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Re: PS2 Evo Items FAQ: No items from Challenge???

You get a special wallpaper for each character you complete the challenge training with.

20. S4W4T0

S4W4T0 New Member

Re: PS2 Evo Items FAQ: No items from Challenge???

Thanks, really!