1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PS2 Evo Quest FAQ

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Myke, Sep 10, 2003.

1. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

Re: quest: beat your opponent within 10 seconds

Check which moves have "wallbreak" after them in the commandlist on this site (easiest). Play on a level with breakable walls and break'em. Should be able to break a couple a round. GL & HF.

/KiwE

2. Allyourbase

Allyourbase Well-Known Member

Thanks very much! /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif

3. Re: quest: evade 5 times with an evading throw escape etc.

O.K. I know how to do this gay move. I've done in Tutorial and in Challenges, but I can't do it in gameplay against anyone. Could someone help me.

4. Cruz

Cruz Well-Known Member

Re: quest: evade 5 times with an evading throw escape etc.

[ QUOTE ]
    Chibita_Breaker said:

O.K. I know how to do this gay move. I've done in Tutorial and in Challenges, but I can't do it in gameplay against anyone. Could someone help me.

[/ QUOTE ]

It says "Evade your opponent with an evading throw escape with at least 3 throw escapes ". It means you have to evade and enter [6][P]+[G],[2][P]+[G], and [P]+[G]. They should've said "Evade your opponent with a Triple Throw Escape 5 times" so it's better to understand!

5. Re: quest: beat your opponent within 10 seconds

Pai_fan007, you have no idea of how stupid I feel right now. So from what you've said, I don't have to worry about actually escaping from any throws as long as I do 3 throw escapes during the evade. You have my utmost gratitude. Good God, I sound like a stereotypical Brit.

6. ThaKid666

ThaKid666 Member

Evade 5 times with an evading throw escape, with at least 3 successful throw escapes.

I'm stuck on this quest order; I did the one that came before that, which was something like 10 evading throw escapes, but I just can't do this one.

Anybody get over this one? Also, what do you guys think are the harder quest orders in the game?

7. Valdimiar

Valdimiar Well-Known Member

Look above

8. ThaKid666

ThaKid666 Member

Eh, I feel mighty stupid posting with the answer right in front of me.

Well thanks, anyways.

9. baltocat22

baltocat22 Member

no you have to beat your opponet in the first 10 secoonds( before the clock goes to or at 35 sec.)

10. scorpion

scorpion Active Member

beat opponent for 10 sec. - my method (Vanessa Lewis):
    open ring, move to end of ring & wait enemy attack. then simple [1][P]+[G]. work exellent =)

bust the wall (Vanessa Lewis):
    about the wall - [1][P]+[G], then [6][6][K].

11. phoenix_bg

phoenix_bg New Member

My Lion method for beating opp under 10 seconds.My best strategy is against Akira.After /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif,/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif (hit) you can go for 1 back-crouch dash,after which Akira will most certenly counter atack,but given the comparatively short range moves the computer does with him he will miss,wich gives you opurtunity for dash-in and do /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif

i think this strat is good since you can easely use it in closed stages.

12. KingChakra

KingChakra Member

alright, i have completed every quest order(the ones with stars) (except the one in arcade D - this evading throw escape thingy), i have accomplished every event square tournament, i did all combos and series, bought every item in the shop. (all with goh). and i didn't complete mission 28 and 30. and 1 dunce item is missing. is there any other way to get items? thx for help /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif