1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PS2 VF4 Evo Training Mode Translations

Discussion in 'Console' started by Myke, Mar 16, 2003.

1. HiddenEvil

HiddenEvil Well-Known Member

Bah. I though I could get away with not doing it.

I can get my characters to the highest rank in Quest mode, complete all the competitions, but I can't manage the first training mission, lol. That's balance for you.

2. StandStill

StandStill Member

Sorry, guys, for somewhat offtop, but anyway, what is the highest rank which can be obtained in the Quest Mode? I wonder if it's the CHAMPION.
    Merely, i saw a couple of IGN review-players' pics and they played upon the CHAMPION ranks.

3. Darrius_Cole

Darrius_Cole Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Darrius-Cole
    XBL:
    Darrius Cole HD
    Champion is the highest rank.

4. StandStill

StandStill Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Champion is the highest rank.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Surely, i know. My apologies for the sake of wrong question structure. Well, i see. It means, i can become the CHAMPION, for example.

ps sorry, for offtop

5. Jay13

Jay13 Member

Thanks! I lost my data recently due to my brother's mistake but I didn't touch the challenge mode due to its difficulty. Looks like it's a good time to start all over again!