1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PSN Bad Games

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by Myke, May 31, 2012.

1. nanashi

nanashi Active Member

maybe Rockstar should have helped with Final Showdown

2. Lygophilia

Lygophilia Well-Known Member

Kescavenrah, for disconnecting with suggestive, sexist, and racist comments doing and after the session.

3. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    Bad games to Shinn_09
    No need to call me pussy if I don't like our connection. The bars dont signify everything in this game.

I have a list of people whose connection is worse than the bars make it appear. No hard feelings but I dont want to play you guys.
    Rugal81
    Eddyy
    Shinn_09

4. Happy_Friend

Happy_Friend Well-Known Member

I sent BlackBeltSpartan a message asking "How do I get one of those cool red frowny faces next to my name like you have?"

His response:

"earn it"

[​IMG]

5. steelbaz

steelbaz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    Bad games to the annoying as fck 2P spammer, what a worthless Aoi player. You should have stayed and got smashed some more..

6. White_Worm

White_Worm Well-Known Member

I antagonized BlackBeltSpartan the other day by sending him a message saying "nice disconnect. You don't deserve your rank". He responds with "i earned my rank" then challenged me. I beat him so badly it was embarrassing. He, as predicted, pulled the plug. But just AFTER the loss. I got my points though.

I then responded to his message calling him out on "earning" his rank and being a generally suck player. He sends me another message and proves how delusional he actually is. I've met some silly motherfuckers on the internet who don't have a handle on reality, but this guy was special. He really thinks he earned his rank by learning a few stupid tricks and plug-pulling. He then blocked me and misspelled the word "dumb".

Seriously, he said "dumn". WOW

7. KarnF91

KarnF91 Active Member

Why do people keep playing him? I won't play someone unless they have a the good smiley face.

8. Happy_Friend

Happy_Friend Well-Known Member

The dude has already attained legendary status. I know rank is hardly the end all-be all, but even back when legendary screwballs like Darthminion were pulling in ranked, none of them ever got into the top 10 of the leaderboards. Someone at SEGA or Sony should rectify this.

9. nanashi

nanashi Active Member

I'm not going to lie, saw the guy today in Custom and kept challenging him because I wanted to see what the fuss is all about .__.

10. complexz

complexz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    mistercomplexz
    GGs to anyone I might have played in my binge, god damnit I played most of the day straight...

EDIT: whoops I am a idiot tonight. BGs to my brain

11. spiron

spiron Well-Known Member

i hope SEGA does nothing, he is facing a far more real punishment right now. the only people that would give a damn about being top ranked and who has those spots are people on boards like these. people in the know in the VF community, and after just 3 weeks we all know this guy for the fake fraud that he is.

in the end its ranked also, at the best it can be a measuring tool and a way for like minded players to practice up some. this guy who ever he is, will never show up to a tourney and if he did he has no internet cable to pull, that would be funny to see however =0.

12. GoTigers9999

GoTigers9999 Well-Known Member

Bad games to everyone that beats my ass!! BECAUSE IM JUST A SALTY MOFO!!

13. steelbaz

steelbaz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    So that's why you really decided to sign up, lmao.

14. spiron

spiron Well-Known Member

just had to say i finally ran into blackbelt. holy crap that 2 p lol my favorite part is once i went up 2 rounds he started trying full screen run up throws. i just 1 k 1 k 1 k my way to victory. wow.

15. ToyDingo

ToyDingo Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BrodiMAN
    Is it safe to rename this the "BlackBeltSpartan Hate Thread"?

I don't think many scrubs can ever reach the level of assholery this guy has managed to attain.

16. EmX

EmX Well-Known Member

Thanks to this thread, I knew to decline his matches. Also the little :mad: next to his name.

17. Drift

Drift Well-Known Member

bg to ExaltedVow. There is no excuse for plug-pulling. We've played several times in OMENrv3's rooms and you are definitely the better player. A rematch would have returned your points. >.>

18. stompoutloud

stompoutloud Well-Known Member

Is he a Kage player?

19. GoTigers9999

GoTigers9999 Well-Known Member

That guy plug pulls eh? Good to know.. He is a Shun player.. I got close to beating but choked to the stupid low he was spamming =/..

20. FlyMike

FlyMike Well-Known Member

PSN:
    FlyMike45
    I've known Dave(Exalted) for years. Both me and Rich(Omen). Me, him, Elite, and Bad Seed are playing right now. He doesn't pull plugs. But we're all getting mad disconnects. Another bad thing is this glitch that shows YOUR chara winning. I think during disconnects the A.I. kicks in for your opponent. That's the only reasonable explanation. But nah man, Dave doesn't DC on purpose. Had to be a mistake.