1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PSN Bad Games

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by Myke, May 31, 2012.

1. AU_IM_DIGIMON

AU_IM_DIGIMON Active Member

PSN:
    AUIMDIGIMON
    that digimon guy is trash at this game. avoid him. shitty taka. and plays 5 other characters. what type of vf player does that. SMH ...

oh and if u constantly press buttons against him and step everything, he'll NEVER WIN.

fuck him.

2. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    that digimon is a terrible player, I saw him say "don't talk frames to me, I'm not that type of player" and he expected sympathy when he said he was only using taka for 3 days so it's too hard executing brain-dead combos and tactics.

Boy, it's sure different then this other fellar called K_O who used taka for 1hr and started winning games against great players. >=j

3. Auvii

Auvii Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Auvii
    I was wrong. People are still playing him. He is now a rank higher. Who is playing this guy!

4. sekaijin

sekaijin Well-Known Member

PSN:
    so__it__goes
    XBL:
    sekaijin usa
    I'm taking his ranking points [​IMG]

Haven't even gotten close to losing to him even a round.

5. ToyDingo

ToyDingo Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BrodiMAN
    Is he actually sticking around and taking the lose?

Wow...that's amazing...

6. sekaijin

PSN:
    so__it__goes
    XBL:
    sekaijin usa
    Not sure how the game handles it but I watch my meter go up and his go down. He pulls right before the battle points screen.

7. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

MAXslacks,
    This dude is completely insane and not worth to accept his match, unless you like to receive shit message.

Pai~Chun likes this.
  8. nanashi

nanashi Active Member

Yeah he sent me the infamous "SCARED?" message because I refused to fight him. Though the reason was because MAXslacks is a mic user, and I refuse to fight them (all of them) because you can't mute them which is pure bs.

9. Elite

Elite Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Koenraku
    I got "juggle garbage" after beating maxslacks. Just another kid with issues.

Also, whenever blackbeltspartan challenges me I just make him sit and wait while I run down the 30 second timer and then exit at the last second. We should all start doing that :p

10. Auvii

Auvii Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Auvii
    Win! I will be doing this.

11. DomAug

DomAug dom Content Manager Lion Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    domaug
    now that you mention that, i think i played that guy too. i beat him, and he sent me a message similar to that. something about me being cheap with Lion or whatever.

i can taste the salt in his message. [​IMG]

12. seyu

seyu Well-Known Member

PSN:
    volX
    Damn I thought, Id be the only one to do thatXD

13. ToyDingo

ToyDingo Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BrodiMAN
    Lol, I got a message from him yesterday stating that I was "running scared" because I declined a match in ranked with him. I declined because our connection was 0 bars.

I ran into him later in room match. Through his mic he started bad-mouthing me, calling me pussy yada yada yada, standard stuff.

Played him, crushed him, easily...to which, apparently, his mic broke. As he didn't say anything else after that.

I love stuffing trash talkers [​IMG]

14. DomAug

DomAug dom Content Manager Lion Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    domaug
    i played someone named Setsuna-something (i highly doubt it's the guy here on VFDC since i ran into several different "Setsuna" players) and i was winning against his Goh while he just used like two or three hook series and kicks. strangely enough, i was smashing him with ease. he starts yelling through his headset "fucking homo faggot bullshit" among other NSFW whining. played him a few more times and still won, didn't hear a peep from him.

15. BogusMeatFactory

BogusMeatFactory Well-Known Member

I played the same guy last night and he was doing the same two move strings. I beat him three different times and didn't hear a peep. You must have been the straw that broke the camel's back haha.

16. End

End Active Member

I AM doing that for like a week, only I quit at 3 seconds left. Like number 3 [​IMG]

17. sekaijin

PSN:
    so__it__goes
    XBL:
    sekaijin usa
    xxomar34xx. Disconnecting before the last punch. Pussy ass bitch!

18. steelbaz

steelbaz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    Bad games almost everyone today, when I play serious the host leaves the room. This happened so many times today, so then I decide to tool around instead of going hard, then another host leaves the session. So many quitters today, even people on my friends list, WTF!!

Oh well whatever then..

19. pupstar

pupstar Active Member

Bad games to that guy who skips the replay of my shining wizzard, or epic looking off the half wall flying DDT, but is happy to watch a replay of themselves spamming low punch for the win!! [​IMG]

20. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

Dude, get used to people not skipping that last replay no matter how shitty it is. I've noticed that it's mainly in FS that they will sit there and watch it because they know that you are forced to watch it too. I kinda get the feeling that these kids online do that shit because most of their opponents make them watch their replays when they lose. So they feel like they HAVE to force you watch their replays as some sort of spiteful and childlike vindication.

Thing about players like myself, for example, is that I hate watching lame replays. If I can skip a replay I will UNLESS something eventful happened.
    And no, a triple replay ending is not something eventful that has to be watched over and over, you twunts... smh.

Losing/gaining rank, W/L stats, pissing people off or whatever other bullshit is not why I play this game.
    My competitive drive comes from wanting to give a good fight to my opponent and get one in return.
    But sometimes the fact that some childish, delusional twunt is going to make me watch his replay at the end of the match will make me wanna sit there and mash on 2P or whatever other cheezy shit I have to do to win. Just so I don't have to endure being forced to watch those 3 seconds of a shitty replay every time I lose.

I suggest you try playing guys like Denkai, GT, Konjou, Cozby, Rare Entity, PinesTree, Player7, Divisible Duke, VFNumbers, Kamais, Neo, AyuFanBoy, Happy Friend, Lost Cloud and a few others in order to avoid having that happen.