1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PSN Bad Games

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by Myke, May 31, 2012.

1. Zekiel

Zekiel Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zekiel-_
    BG to shayhanl beat him 2x then he says ''go right side''
    me: You cant play 2p?(player)lol
    shayhan no
    XD we both use jacky and he has 5 and 64 throw to change position. no excuses. regardless thats basics.

Last edited: May 18, 2014
  2. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

Is that the guy who uses the Lion I can't beat no matter what? All he does is 6P, 6PP, 2K+G, and 1K. The lag is so bad, though, that I can't take advantage of his disadvantage except when I guard his lows. It's a zero bar connection.

ExzetyXat1 likes this.
  3. Zekiel

Zekiel Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zekiel-_
    That was my 1st time fighting n yea he had a 1 bar conn. He just used jacky on me and he had some skill with him. Ppl mk any excuse why they lost, instead of stating a legit reason why.

Last edited: May 18, 2014
  4. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

BGs to lag. I give up on trying to get any rank above Tigerclaw. How can I do this when nothing works and every loss counts as three losses?

5. DomAug

DomAug dom Content Manager Lion Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    domaug
    BGs to me for being out of the loop for so long and trying to slowly get back in. i have some work to do.

6. Libertine

BGs to trolls and people with troll accounts.

Kamais_Ookin likes this.
  7. Ellis

Ellis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ellis_Cake
    Troll accounts are borderline silly, but they do not equal bad games in my opinion.

Only non-completed fights and connection-tampering equals a bad game
    - other then that it is all just another fight and game to be had, or endured.

( Even if that smells like a dual-wielded troll-attempt in itself no doubt : ) )

8. Valakrie

Valakrie Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Valakrie_2041
    I love troll accounts. When I fight someone who is obviously on a fake account, it is like opening an easter egg not knowing what I'm going to get. Most people who are on these accounts are usually pretty strong anyways, so the challenge is very exciting as well.

9. Dark Nova Void

Dark Nova Void Well-Known Member

Troll accounts are hilarious especially when the people msg you. :eek:

IcKY99, steelbaz and Valakrie like this.
  10. Libertine

Stupid trolls.

11. Ellis

Ellis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ellis_Cake
    I don't post in this thread often enough, but here goes some real old grudges and venting of the most "serious" kind:

Bowser:
    WTF?, mashing diagonal axes are bloody cheap, and not getting to jump on your head is OP
    Medusa:
    DANGER !!!!!! TERROR HORROR (Alright, it was me who cheated this time medusa)
    Shredder:
    Seriously, that damn healthbar is endless, and sending me back in time was noobish strat'!
    Sepiroth:
    How many damn runbacks do you need? I win, don't even need Omnislash to beat you
    Lavos:
    You annoying evil of three pieces, but i knew the _right_ way to take you out.
    Thanatos:
    If you spam that hand crush i will spam Lucent Beam, K?
    Ganon:
    You are getting old, how many times do i have to rid the world of ya' ass?
    Robotknik:
    Get your round belly-butt out of your crap inventions and face me like a man!
    Master:
    Well, we didn't even get to fight as i talked you out of your deluded mutant visions.
    Akuma:
    Facing you in SF EX ALPHA 1 was totally annoying, was a pleasure to see you go down.
    Dark Dragon:
    Over-leveled Me and Zylo and our mighty friends was more then your three stupid heads could handle.

So know you all know about these 'tards - though i suspect quite a few of you have also come across them at some point already ;)

Last edited: Jun 13, 2014
  12. Riq

Riq Well-Known Member

PSN:
    RaWsHaK91
    I shall create a troll account one day. And no one will figure out who it is :ninja:.... MUWAHAHAHA!!!

13. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN:
    Modelah
    Wow, I got a lovely message in the mail the other day!

'you're a bitch.
    nobody was racist and your a coward for dodging all the jap players we all wish we could play. you're also a terrible player, choosing laggy online over jap arcade play. It's time you quit wasting a space on my (PSN friends) list, kindly fuck off.'

Even more delicious since it's from one of our very own VFDC members!

Pai~Chun, Kamais_Ookin and Ellis like this.
  14. Ellis

Ellis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ellis_Cake
    Not caring exactly who that is,
    that message from whoever is smelling of immaturity, and of someone not capable of thinking things through before reacting to whatever foul moods one bears.

Also it seems to not be based of facts (from what i know?), but merely of made up "blow off steam" arguments and guesses (i.e the reason for doing X or not doing Y), which in my mind strenghtens my point above.

But hey, IMO, if someone does not want to communicate with someone else, just don't
    - no need to waste energy typing hate :)

Certain topics can crap up any sort of communication.

But - sort off - knowing Modelah - I believe this is a type of crap he is not deserving of at all, no matter the misunderstandings or opposing opinions in any matter.

- My few cents (or crowns more like) -

Kamais_Ookin and Modelah like this.
  15. PoisonKid13

PoisonKid13 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    AngerTheMasses
    You have no idea how much this made me laugh man, like seriously. I was laughing for like 5 minutes.

Ellis likes this.
  16. Nathan S

Nathan S Well-Known Member

PSN:
    generalripper114
    Ugh, this kind of shit is what gives the fighting game community such a bad name, and has contributed to the genre's declining popularity over the last two console generations. This reeks of the sort of Japanese-deifying, online-bashing elitism that a few members here are very guilty of. A few possible names come to mind.

Pai~Chun, bruciethebeast and Ellis like this.
  17. BlackGeneral

BlackGeneral The Emperor of Elbows Bronze Supporter Content Manager Akira

PSN:
    BlackGeneral
    XBL:
    BeeGee VFDC
    Put em' on blast.

18. CarolinaPanther

CarolinaPanther Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Nomas_Tomas
    Finally got my PSN Trophy:

Hate mail from B3llAtlantis: Exploit Fag (or something).
    ...on my other account, while using Jeffry. Apparently he got tired of the constant tasting of the Steel Booty. Hey, if you're going to make me chase you at least 3 blocks before you actually get any type of fighting done; you pretty much deserve it. I know I've been gone a while but still...

If you see a guy called TheVoiceOfGaming expect plenty of lag-licious fighting.

The real Bad Games go to frickin' POS-N network which while not the greatest was never this bad consistently. I find it jacked up I can get consistent matches with Modeleh (Grey Bar for me) but can no longer get a match started with banok, when we used to go at it plenty in the early days.

Maybe next time SEGA will stop giving me error messages when I try to go somewhere in FS.

Kamais_Ookin likes this.
  19. GIBBSDATDOOD

GIBBSDATDOOD Member

PSN:
    DEATHGIBBS
    ugh god theres sum jeffrey destroyer out here. hes a douche

Pai~Chun likes this.
  20. GIBBSDATDOOD

GIBBSDATDOOD Member

PSN:
    DEATHGIBBS
    Sarah is a cheap cunt..that is all