1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PSN Bad Games

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by Myke, May 31, 2012.

1. JinKs81

JinKs81 Well-Known Member

Whenever people are sending me hate mails because of spamming, I usually tell them I don't have to use other moves because one move is obviously enough to beat them. Most of them usually don't reply after that.

Ellis, Riskbreak and ToyDingo like this.
  2. IcKY99

IcKY99 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    IcKY99
    XBL:
    IcKYIcKY
    This was after I fucked his shit up, 2 ROs and a Excellent!
    [​IMG]

3. ToyDingo

ToyDingo Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BrodiMAN
    I find it funny how terrible players are the ones that shit talk the most. Cykey is the shitty Kage player that constantly does that same string that leaves kage backturned, right?

I laid into him pretty hard last night for a few rounds. Sadly I wasn't worthy enough for his hatemail :(

IcKY99 likes this.
  4. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN:
    Modelah
    :(What does a guy have to do to get hate mail around here?

EvenPit and Ellis like this.
  5. DK

DK Well-Known Member Content Manager Jean

You are ronald mcTaka Donald, just mash 4p+k, 4p+k 4p+k... online. And once you win, you send a message and start the hate mail

6. ToyDingo

ToyDingo Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BrodiMAN
    Taka needs a taunt. Like a hearty laugh while he's slapping his belly or something...

Ellis likes this.
  7. DK

he has two things that could potentially do it. The stance where he jumps back and to the side or the one where he goes into stance and then backs away and grumbles.

8. GIBBSDATDOOD

GIBBSDATDOOD Member

PSN:
    DEATHGIBBS
    Cykey sucks, and he talks to me at least like hes good. calls me a juggle spammer, watever. i told him hes too high in rank for this mess

9. Ellis

Ellis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ellis_Cake
    bleh,
    If Cykes "little kitten" is that weak perhaps he should try to find someone his own size :s

10. daRockReaper

daRockReaper Shadow Hammer MADNESS Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    daRockReaper
    XBL:
    daRockReaper612
    BGs to my PS3
    After not playing for like a week since my internet is out, try to turn on my PS3 to train and it freezes at start up. I'm not sure if its a dust thing (I sure as hell hope it is) but I'm not sure if i can get another one for a while

Krye likes this.
  11. IcKY99

IcKY99 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    IcKY99
    XBL:
    IcKYIcKY
    yup! that sorry mofo is a wreck lol

12. Ellis

Ellis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ellis_Cake
    Silly first tip, but maybe vacuum the open/ventilation shafts moderately - see if there is any dust to get out?

Enclose devices like consoles (and laptops and such) can be a real chore to keep fit.
    For my own part i keep my ps3 ontop a few CD'cases since i got it, just as an extra precaution after noticing how warm it get's on the bottom.
    Mine is the "newest" ultra slim though, they might have improved the ventilation/fans/whatever on them aswell.

Will keep fingers crossed that you will get it alive again at any rate, since you are my prefred hot-dog delivery man and solid blaze opponent! :)

13. DK

Well, after one week away from vf, I cone back and am greeted by the scum of vf5fs. The online ranked abare mash retards. :(

14. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN:
    Modelah
    CloudsCourage7, keep your little poo-poo messages to yourself.

15. steelbaz

steelbaz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    BG's to all in ranked, if they didn't dodge they disconnected.
    Tomayashi you're free.

DK likes this.
  16. DK

Stop complaining baz and be a man :D

17. steelbaz

steelbaz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    DC"ers >_<

18. DK

Make me go from ^_^ to >_<

steelbaz likes this.
  19. Pai~Chun

Pai~Chun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    Yeah, well, if you will play on PSN only for two years running now, what do you expect?
    All I ever see on this console is anonymous little scroats talking tough and mashing hard.

Beat a guy fair and square = hate-mail
    Deny a challenge from a lagger = hate-mail!

Fucking yawn.

Strider786 likes this.
  20. Seminasuke

Seminasuke Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Seminasuke
    [​IMG]

Darksoul173, Sozos and Kamais_Ookin like this.