1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PSN Bad Games

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by Myke, May 31, 2012.

1. Pai~Chun

Pai~Chun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    When you learn to defend properly Sem, like many lesser tier American players of your ilk, you won't see sensibly placed abare patterns as mashing.

GGs

2. Seminasuke

Seminasuke Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Seminasuke
    I jumped back in the game. I'm expecting my end of the bargain, my dear Pai-Chump.

3. Pai~Chun

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    Yeah, well good luck with that, cuz trying to play it 'properly' and peacefully ain't gonna happen on this cruddy network.
    This entire thread is a monument to that.

4. Darksoul173

Darksoul173 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Darksoul173
    Does standing in one place holding G and 2G and mashing 2KK counts as "defend properly" ?

kingo likes this.
  5. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    if you will add random evades, it should be called "smart abare out of unpredicable defence without (m)any visible patterns" by someone :p

Sozos and Darksoul173 like this.
  6. Sozos

Sozos Pai Sucksan Content Manager Pai

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    I wondering pai chun have you any idea what abare is and when you have to abare?You are known as the VFDC parrot champion!!! LOL

Last edited: Sep 14, 2014
    Pai~Chun likes this.
  7. Pai~Chun

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    Haha, keep yappin' bitter PSN only deadbeats. Why bother learn the game to JP standard when only ever play over PSN, which is riddled with lag, desynch, dropped inputs, constant freakouts via text and decliners, plus no real Room function?

That's my only point here. I do occasionally dip into the other side, and frankly pity any serious, long term VF fan who has to brave this shit for years now.

Get an Xbox and play that Sem guy if you want to see the most reckless and desperate 3PP hammering ever!

8. Pai~Chun

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    LOL! Just saw this. After taking a ride in Tim's car man, you can put this horror behind you :cool:

9. Pai~Chun

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    I realise you're joking but seriously, give me 10-20 regular tags like this and suddenly a wired-in PS3 is worth keeping hooked up. Oh well.

10. DK

DK Well-Known Member Content Manager Jean

Offline is good, should try some time haha :D

steelbaz likes this.
  11. Pai~Chun

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    lol, I don't think anyone here drives, or they could collect me, ya, sounds sweet! Lucky boy *green face*

12. Seminasuke

XBL:
    Seminasuke
    Define the word "desperate". I'm very interested in hearing it from someone who snaps like an alligator everytime he can't take criticism.

Also, as hard enough as it is to hit-confirm (even offline), 3PP is still a natural ground combo on NH. Unlike~...

13. DK

DK Well-Known Member Content Manager Jean

Yeah, : D without the space. :D it feels weird at first for sure

14. Sozos

Sozos Pai Sucksan Content Manager Pai

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    Seminasuke. Has pai chun ever punished your 3pp.? I'm sure he couldn't. That guy is just blah blah. So don't give a shit about whatever he says. Is pointless

Last edited: Sep 14, 2014
  15. Seminasuke

XBL:
    Seminasuke
    He crouched under it just about as much as I crouched under 2KK. The difference is I was aware of how laggy it was between us due to the huge distance. I would've been fine with him defending his mashyness over the fact that it was too laggy to play...but he didn't, because that's how he actually plays, regardless of the connection.

He refuses to acknowledge his issues and steers the topic because he doesn't want to face the truth.

Sozos likes this.
  16. Pai~Chun

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    PSN bad games dude, not Xbox ;) Wanna see lag? Fight the guy above you.

17. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

What has XBL done for you? You're the last person to be discussing the merits of playing over another network.

IcKY99 and Sozos like this.
  18. Seminasuke

XBL:
    Seminasuke
    You're half a country and a fucking ocean across from me, Pai-Chun. At that point, it's irrelevant how much better XBL is than PSN.

Sozos likes this.
  19. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

Nah, it's funnier when you beat him when the connection is bad.

Sozos likes this.
  20. Pai~Chun

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK