1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PSN Bad Games

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by Myke, May 31, 2012.

1. Pai~Chun

Pai~Chun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    That's funny cos I can think of loads all over the continent who only play on XBL, but of course, you wouldn't know about that.
    Weren't you trying to challenge me recently? Oh of course, you're not in Europe.
    No wonder many of the most bitter profiles on VFDC emanate out of the PS3 online only 'scene'!

2. Pai~Chun

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    @the Israeli guy, who spent almost two years glued to PSN mostly declining the few true bars
    he met :rolleyes:
    What strength!

3. Darksoul173

Darksoul173 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Darksoul173
    I don't get it,do "Israeli" and "Piano teacher" count as insults?

Ellis likes this.
  4. Pai~Chun

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    One is, sure. If you actually lived in Europe, you'd understand. I'd have quit this game long ago if I had to play the same 3 or 4 tags night after night after night. Tags that even now, you don't seem to be getting anywhere near to beating consistently. Wake up each day and watch more JP footage mate, that's the key to becoming #1, I'm sure.

5. Darksoul173

PSN:
    Darksoul173
    Sorry but i don't under why it's an insult and besides all the europeans coming to Israel seem to really like it here Israel is a beautiful country

And also
    Please explain what's wrong with my game?
    How i'm not improving?
    And How is your game any better?

And while you're at it please explain how come your game haven't improve in 2 years and you play at the same level as the likes of Faren1

Last edited: Sep 14, 2014
  6. Pai~Chun

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    I've watched you play twice now, and it just looks pitiful. Mashed 6PP everywhere and the ubiquitous Lion 1K spam. Please learn to punish properly @-15 before you keep droning on about hi-lvl VF. Aren't your ranked stats before you resigned from that mode pretty much the same as Faren anyway? You're the ultimate example of PS3 VF breeding angsty players trying to coast along on flow charts with top tier, yet still being wide open to any one who knows what they're really doing.

As for your so-called beautiful country, frankly these days, some of your leaders should be at Nuremberg for war crimes. What a sad state of affairs. A bit like the malfunctioning waste-land of PSN.

7. Darksoul173

PSN:
    Darksoul173
    Ok you seem to pointed out problems that no one else mentioned about my game so please...
    Mashed 6PP ok? how did i mashed it and did i mashed 6PP in my matches vs Taka?
    Punish properly -15 ok? please tell me how to punish properly at-15 and where i didn't punish -15?(i'm guessing that you talking about that because me and Marly had a disscusion about it in the shoutbox the other an it's obvious you had no clue what we were talking about cause it's stuff that's way behind your level)
    Lion 1K spam ok? can you plese tell me the property of the moves and why it's good/bad and why i should spam it less/more?
    What about my defense what i should work on to make it more "proper"?

Also everyone who play against me or saw me play tell me that i'm improving (note: i'm not saying that i'm good i'm saying that i'm improving) and no one said that i suck. and let's not forget that everyone seen you play and we all agree that you can't do nothing beside staying in one place holding G 2G, mash 2KK, and finish all your strings no matter if they get blocked or not, and everyone say that you do suck.
    So please tell me how someone at your level can criticize someone like me (or anyone else on this site that working on improving his game)

Also i don't remember what rank stats are i haven't played in rank close to a year maybe even more
    And can you explain why Lion is top tier (beside "cause the japanese said so") and what flowcharts i'm using and why they're bad/good?

Yes Israel is a beautiful country and i see no reason to involve politics in a fighting game site and forum this isn't the place not this thread and probably not any thread

Last edited: Sep 14, 2014
  8. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Any chance you all will make this stop or to separat it into the "we hate PaiChun" thread?
    finding paichun / antipaichun postst all over vfdc is becoming quite boring :( Escpecially becaue ignore function will ignore all PaiChuns content but not a single reactions to PaiChuns content :(

Thank you

Modelah likes this.
  9. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Every now and then a series of posts occur in the Bad Games thread(s) that make me question the need for the continued existence of such threads.

The original intent of these Bad Game threads was to "out" cable pullers during those formative years of online VF. It then quickly evolved in also outing those not playing with the right, competitive spirit. And now the "right, competitive spirit" is probably too much of a gray area that results in ongoing arguments over play styles, lag abuse, lack of skill, etc.

With these blurred lines, what one person deems as an acceptable way to play will always manage to piss someone else off, and there's volumes of evidence supporting that right here.

Going forward, I ask you to consider going down one of two paths:

1. Treat an annoying, spammy playstyle as an "obstacle" to be overcome, and level up in order to achieve this goal. If you don't give a reason for your opponent to stop spamming a move, then why should they stop?
    2. Avoid the person completely. If, for example, the connection quality is so bad that you cannot do the same things online as you can offline (within reason), then stop wasting your, and your opponent's, time with all the bickering and insults. Grow up, move on, and find other opponents and rivals.

Ultimately, I'm not asking you all to be best friends, but I will remind you that abuse with racial undertones are not welcomed here. Being behind a keyboard tends to empower one to say some really nasty, and horrible things that you wouldn't otherwise say in person.

10. DK

DK Well-Known Member Content Manager Jean

Bgs to mykes wall of text :D

The_Only_God likes this.
  11. The_Only_God

The_Only_God Member

PSN:
    KPDudagfan
    Avoid Dillinjer68 like the plague. Rips his cable worse than Spartan.

IcKY99 likes this.
  12. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN:
    Modelah
    BGs to MalikSaldana78, who pulled when he could no longer endure the horrendous Taka-squishings.

13. Modelah

PSN:
    Modelah
    Not a bg post, but seriously WTH @GayGrabMeYoutube.

14. Strider786

Strider786 Well-Known Member

I asked him a while ago, turns out he really likes to be thrown... he REALLY likes to be thrown. He likes it so much he makes videos about it on his channel https://www.youtube.com/user/GyakuRyonaMale

15. Jacko

Jacko Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JackoRCB
    ...LOL male ryona? Ew. Ryona itself is weird enough...

16. -Nappy-

-Nappy- Member

wtf o_O

17. Modelah

PSN:
    Modelah
    Turns on PS3.

Gets spammed by challenges from gurgling moron Yip77.

Turns off PS3.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2014
    Parasite_eveNZ, WolfKing and ToyDingo like this.
  18. WolfKing

WolfKing Well-Known Member

PSN:
    HotRod666
    ha ha "gurgling moron" was awesome !!!!!

Parasite_eveNZ likes this.
  19. Mold_Monkey93

Mold_Monkey93 Well-Known Member

BG to Technophobixxx. Fuckin' bitch ass pussy camper Pai. Going full screen. Hit you with a wall combo and 9P your sweep for the win

20. AngryFlyingChop

AngryFlyingChop Well-Known Member

PSN:
    RaggedChariot
    Don't make fun of Techno. I need those free wins. Just like he needs 2KK abare to get any damage.

It's not like he's Robo_Gaga who has no idea how to play Wolf.

Or those other players who got me salty enough to actually want to join this place. There's Momorio_Crover_Z, a random mediocre Lion. Kagoocjunk, an obnoxious Japanese player championing the Tetrarchy of Terror (Pai, Lei-Fei, Lion, Jacky) and the man whose name I've managed to shut out, a Lion,Pai?,Jacky player who made me realize you can't b**** about someone doing random mids and lows if you don't know what's punishable.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2015