1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PSN Bad Games

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by Myke, May 31, 2012.

1. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

Technophobic doesn't deserve a BG just for being a bad player.

Ellis, Kamais_Ookin, ToyDingo and 2 others like this.
  2. Nathan S

Nathan S Well-Known Member

PSN:
    generalripper114
    No dude, this the FIGHTING GAME COMMUNITY. Know your frame data or get fucked, boi.

3. AngryFlyingChop

AngryFlyingChop Well-Known Member

PSN:
    RaggedChariot
    BG to Hopfrog, I hate that Aoi can just mash into counter stance on negative frames and get free damage. I also hate that I can throw you a bunch of times and you'll still do it.

People like you are why really new FG players don't like to play online or try and learn the game. I was like to make it my mission to try to get you to stop playing Fighting Games forever.

27,000 matches and only one rank up from Barbaria, too. What the ****.

Parasite_eveNZ likes this.
  4. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

So much hate here! I doubt Hopfrog has anything to do with new players not wanting to learn the game. LOL.

GrizzlyTrollton and Kamais_Ookin like this.
  5. Nathan S

Nathan S Well-Known Member

PSN:
    generalripper114
    Actually, Hopfrog is good people. Just because someone isn't up to your standards of skill doesn't mean they don't deserve to enjoy the game. It's condescending assholes like you who keep fighting games such a niche and alienating community. Fuck off, brudda.

The only people worthy of mentions in this thread are people who subvert the game with exterior devices (namely, lag switches) and people who have terrible attitudes (namely, you).

Ellis likes this.
  6. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Hopfrog is one of my favorite psn players, please show respect to the toad and the countless hours he has put in to the game for the love of FS. Please sir, otherwise I will contact snake_janitor and he will make you quit fighting games after he's done streaking you 50-0.

7. Libertine

I think SNAKE_MAID might have to start cleaning PSN again too.

IcKY99, ExzetyXat1 and Kamais_Ookin like this.
  8. GrizzlyTrollton

GrizzlyTrollton Well-Known Member

Hopfrog is probably the nicest player I've come across online. He wished me a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year even after losing several games. He's cool.

BGs to Yip77 for being so free to Vanessa's DS KK though. Didn't hear much creepy chuckling or mocking coming from his mic during those lag matches. And he wouldn't stop challenging me.

[​IMG]

9. AngryFlyingChop

PSN:
    RaggedChariot
    I don't care if he's nice and he's as good as GentlemanThief. Going up against that and losing makes me hella salty. I'm not sure what he's doing, but you could probably teach someone to play as good as him in like 4 damn days.

10. AngryFlyingChop

PSN:
    RaggedChariot
    I guess I'm gonna be a hypocrite here, but.... BG to Klunkswipe.

Beats me 6 times calls me a "fucking moron" and tells me to "stop wasting my shitty bandwidth and fuck off"

Kamais_Ookin likes this.
  11. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    People used to use these threads to complain about and notify others of actual bad games. Now the thread is just an outlet for salt. Bad players who can't figure out how to beat other bad players. On PSN too. Ridiculous.

12. AngryFlyingChop

PSN:
    RaggedChariot
    Thanks for noticing, senpai

13. Libertine

But the first post in this thread was:

Pai~Chun likes this.
  14. MarlyJay

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Yeah, but it's the cause of the salt. People have started moaning over nothing. Wha wha wha other players are bad (crapper than me). Wha wha wha someone wiped me then told me i'm bad.

What happened to the proper stuff? Threats of physical violence after beating someone? The pull just before the winning hit? The all too convenient lag when it will harm you most, only for the connection to magically become perfect in time for your opponent to land their combo?

Ellis and Kamais_Ookin like this.
  15. LegendaryHero90

LegendaryHero90 Well-Known Member

Yeah hopfrog is good. Even though I hate how he devolves the game into a 50/50 guessing game against me. If I elbow, he parries. If I go for any other mids, he 2_4p+kp which will counterhit me since I dont have any other 14 frame mid.

16. ToyDingo

ToyDingo Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BrodiMAN
    With hopfrog, it's easy to get him into his ying-yang panic button.

Low poke/crumple to make him panic more, or just start throwing him around a bit. Then when he starts to abare, launch him...

Though, I'll echo other comments in here about him. He's good people. Always willing to throw out a GG and never dodges. His connection is spotty at times...but...PSN...so...whatever...

17. MarlyJay

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Might i ask which character you're using?

18. ShinyBrentford

ShinyBrentford Well-Known Member

On PSN every game is a bad game.

19. LegendaryHero90

LegendaryHero90 Well-Known Member

i use Lion

20. MarlyJay

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Lion has a lot of good stuff to hit Aoi with. Remember she can't use the stance to counter lows or double handed attacks or things that back turn you.

ToyDingo and Modelah like this.