1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PSN Good Games

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by Myke, May 31, 2012.

1. jinxhand

jinxhand Well-Known Member

GGs to the many people I've fought over the past couple of days; Happy Friend, JunoSynth, Dennis0201, and VF Numbers to name a few.

I've only had a few dropped connections, but I'm actually impressed with the netcode overall...

Shoutouts to those lames who keep running away to protect their rank while they bash of lower ranked or lessed skilled fighters (westtrade and TuchMyBallz especially)!!! I mean really stop running!!!

You guys hit me up for matches sometime. My mic is finally charged, so I'll be using it more often as well...

It's good to finally fight people on VFDC that I've been waiting to fight for so long.

A Jeffry movement started somehow; it seems like more people are picking him up, or maybe I'm delusional...

Speaking of movement, how about that Jean bandwagon???

Yo Rodnutz, we gotta fight homie!!! I need to see where I stand against your Akira.

2. Lygophilia

Lygophilia Well-Known Member

Some good games to others, but it was crashing for me. Sorry for that, I will try to resolve it if I can.

3. VFnumbers

VFnumbers Well-Known Member Content Manager Lei

PSN:
    VFnumbers
    XBL:
    VFnumbers
    GGs to AHAN, Febricito, shinzu921, jinhand, rodnutz, dennis0201,Setsuna, Raze,and many others for the games in Ranked and Room.

4. ajs_

ajs_ Well-Known Member

GGs to all I played the last few nights.

5. Puno_de_Leyenda

Puno_de_Leyenda Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Seikuken
    GGs to WhiteWorm, KillaKen Peppy la Moca and everyone else in that room last night!

I took a lot of L's, but I hope to be better next time we meet!

6. shadowmaster

shadowmaster Well-Known Member

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    First time playing VF on PSN for awhile and it was a good first day still trying not to play like I did in VF5 vanilla but I will do better next time. Look me up if I happen to be online since I don't many people on PSN and I would like to have room battles with VFDC people to get to know the people that play on PSN better. GGs to all but the one guy I know I play here was Westtrade that Jean looked sick though

7. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

GGs to Number,Jinxhand for the rank match. Jinx, let's try next time to see our connection, I was randomly kicked out the match with no reason.

Also GGs to Ranz and Lucky's brother, thx for the room match and appreciate your patience with that stupid timer! [​IMG]

8. Drift

Drift Well-Known Member

gg to Richguy100. I still have lots to practice.

9. steelbaz

steelbaz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    GG's Dennis, Assassin1589, EZ9, and everyone else I played today (outside of the one rage quitter in ranked). I actually don't mind the timer at all. Did have some trouble accepting invites from like everyone on my friends list today, they also had problems connecting when I sent invites too..

I need to check out Wolf's throw game because I was only able to escape one of them. Also learned 6P+G is not the best idea, lol..

10. End

End Active Member

Good games, Konradinho [​IMG]

Damn, I'm really rusty [​IMG]

11. Konradinho

Konradinho Well-Known Member

PSN:
    konradinho2
    Thanks to you and your friend, good games too ! [​IMG]

12. jinxhand

jinxhand Well-Known Member

I'll be on later tonight to test it out. Just make a room, or I'll make one, it doesn't matter.

Edit: My bad westtrade. Didn't know I read as 2 bars. Let's battle if the connection reads better next time.

13. steelbaz

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    GG's Lygo!!

I was getting really salty @ the end of our matches, good long session, thanks!!

14. Lygophilia

Lygophilia Well-Known Member

You're welcome. I wanted to reply to your last message, but you logged off. I would not say that Sarah has no importance and you just had a few days with her at that pace. Just expand your knowledge and talent offensive and defensively, which is I will be doing. It will take some time, so have an optimistic mindset.

15. steelbaz

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    Yeah I will, just got frustrated having Pai stuff nearly everything and wanted to get off the PSN, lol...

good times [​IMG]

16. Dessico

Dessico Active Member

GGs Potemkin15, JINXHAND (my god, Jeffrey) and Cha-mame3. Had a blast!

17. shadowmaster

shadowmaster Well-Known Member

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    I am doing great with my Pai on PSN and I am doing much better with my Pai than I am with my Van on live but I hadn't met many obvious VFDC people there yet but I will give big props to Domaug he is the first good lion on live or PSN I have played against that knows what he is actually doing with him. There is Cha-mame to that sarah player who ever this person is, he is an awesome Sarah

18. Griever

Griever Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Griever_PL
    Good games to Konradinho, fellow Pole xD

Also ggs to some guy Noe1990 and x_2ndFace_x ^^
    Thanks for the matches guys.

19. Seidon

Seidon The God of Battle walks alongside me! Content Mgr El Blaze

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
    ...so, had anyone played Masterpo yet?

20. Cynuous

Cynuous Member

PSN:
    Cynuous
    Cynuous's VF5:FS Honorable Mention

This will help promote a good vibe within the community and support. It always feels good when you get complimented, especially when its past due. List what system you play on (PSN/XBL), the nametag of the person, and the character you felt left a good or outstanding impression on you. Since this is my thread I'll go ahead and start.

PSN- Locust007 (Jean): First Jean I fought that I felt was playing him the way he was meant to be played. He seemed to have also a good understanding of how to do jean air combos, which made him that much more dangerous. GGs and Great Jean Kujo.