1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PSN Good Games

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by Myke, May 31, 2012.

1. Rome

Rome Member

Ah yeah, we had only 1 bar or so, right? Anyway, i remember your Taka. Absolutely no idea what to do against him :D
    Guess i better should learn that matchup to be prepared for u ^^

2. PoisonKid13

PoisonKid13 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    AngerTheMasses
  3. WolfKing

WolfKing Well-Known Member

PSN:
    HotRod666
    thanks @Modelah for the mention! Always a pleasure! Next time hopefully i'll stay longer... as I play in the shop sometimes it can get a tad hectic he he

4. Rome

Rome Member

GGs to @SNAKE BOSS , @Modelah and @Riskbreak

Well Snake, really had a lot of problems to get closer to you, respectively i did'nt knew how to open you. Next time i use more lows and throws. ...and maybe a little bit mu training in p-mode should help, too XD

Modelah and Riskbreak like this.
  5. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

Good matches buddy and keep playing and practicing and you will get better. Not bad for a new player, keep it going.

6. TheKillingJoke

TheKillingJoke Active Member

PSN:
    Killjoke_1992
  7. complexz

complexz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    mistercomplexz
    ggs kishinruler the other day, and anyone else I played really.

dood curb stomps me and then calls me out for mashing... I hated to hear it but I couldn't complain as it was true... that pressure was getting to me :)

EDIT: ggs to general ripper and shidosha tonight. Glad to see the very few close games I've had with shidosha were the ones that got streamed. I had a few ggs with other players too but I only remember the names of the doods I know or recognize from here sorry homies.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2014
  8. Valakrie

Valakrie Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Valakrie_2041
    GGs to @Modelah and @mfwebdude (reikan) for the player matches recently. It was fun playing the both of you ^^. Also good games to adithiya in ranked yesterday as well haha, two Akira's that I can play now since most are now gone. Too bad BG is not here anymore, what a shame. :(

Modelah are you thinking about using a second character now?

Modelah, mfwebdude and Ellis like this.
  9. D0llo13

D0llo13 Well-Known Member

ImmaWaalrus likes this.
  10. complexz

complexz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    mistercomplexz
    ggs raze, libertine and martian.

well I donno if I'd call my matches with lib good, but I appreciate you giving me some rematches when I wasn't really putting up much of a fight.

but something clicked a little today after awhile, I was able just flow with the game more naturally and change up my habits a bit after a long set with raze. This is the hardest game to be consistent in.... so often I find myself freezing up reverting to shit that would only work on ranked mode peeps.

11. BlackGeneral

BlackGeneral The Emperor of Elbows Bronze Supporter Content Manager Akira

PSN:
    BlackGeneral
    XBL:
    BeeGee VFDC
    I didn't quit on PSN, PSN quit on ME!

ToyDingo, IcKY99 and Valakrie like this.
  12. mfwebdude

mfwebdude Well-Known Member

PSN:
    x_Reikan_x
    awesome games val. your Aoi is so strong... i'm at a loss much of the time, especially when my back is to the wall. after a 3 hour session of fighting you and adithiya, my brain was mush. anybody know if adithiya(sp?) is on vfdc? dude is really good, he broke my akira.

almost forgot, ggs to @Nathan S as well. always a blast doing long sets with ya.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2014
    Ellis and Valakrie like this.
  13. Titantony

Titantony Member

PSN:
    TTownTony
    XBL:
    Titantony99
    Ggs to the fellas last night! "daRockReaper, Raiden, an the homie dhezz"! dhezz for president lol...

oh yeah, shouts out to "nuagekipleut9, And valakrie_2041".. It was a while back, but it was a nice little session that made me want to pick up virtua fighter again.. ggs!

14. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN:
    Modelah
    Not seriously, but after translating those guides a few characters caught my interest so I bring them out from under Taka's shadow every now and then to harass the Kyu-rankers (lol)... in order of proficiency (from mildly embarrasing to ridiculous):
    Lau, Lion, @PRePTroll Vanessa, Goh, Wolf, Blaze, Jean and Jeff.

Valakrie and Ellis like this.
  15. b4k4

b4k4 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    SoundReason
    I've played a lot of ppl recently on PSN (I go by SoundReason).

Likely too many to remember everyone I played, but definitely GGs to Libertine and complexz. I don't post in here often enough so I'm always forgetting who I've played >_<.

Ellis likes this.
  16. Valakrie

Valakrie Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Valakrie_2041
    Haha I can not lie, your "PReP's Vanessa costume" made me laugh like crazy when I first saw it! :D

Last edited: Jul 2, 2014
    Modelah and Ellis like this.
  17. Ellis

Ellis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ellis_Cake
    @Valakrie The lack of an "dislike", or perhaps "Objection!" button is the reason i had to use the "Like" one instead ; ) bah.

- You all just envy my redhead fighter!

Modelah, daRockReaper and Valakrie like this.
  18. Modelah

PSN:
    Modelah
    GGs @Dhezz, who actually had the misfortune to meet the PRePTroll last night.

;)

Ellis likes this.
  19. BlackGeneral

BlackGeneral The Emperor of Elbows Bronze Supporter Content Manager Akira

PSN:
    BlackGeneral
    XBL:
    BeeGee VFDC
    No Akira? You FUCKIN' UP.

Ellis likes this.
  20. Modelah