1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PSN Good Games

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by Myke, May 31, 2012.

1. Valakrie

Valakrie Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Valakrie_2041
    KishinRuLeR-_- and Ellis like this.
  2. Riskbreak

Riskbreak Member

PSN:
    Riskbreak_
    Been great fighting you, definitely looking forward to some more matches.

Strider786 likes this.
  3. MakiLeSushi

MakiLeSushi Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    Ok yesterday i played somthing like 9 hours in a row (i know i m crazy lol) so i have too much guies to thk for sets we shared so i will thk guies which i played longer... First one manji: it was a nice set you move so easily on the ring it s hard to follow u...
    Pana: ur level is actually so high, i hate to say that but we re not in the same world...
    Kingheim: a french battle. Idk how long we didn t play but with the yesterday set we fixed all time without playin... Matches were so intense and the level was high. I was feelin like in a tournament lol...
    Koenraku: u got a damn good kage but the lag was noticeable so it was hard to deal with ur pokin game...
    Prep: short but nice set. Bro do ur homeworks once for all... LEARN THE COMBOS AND STOP DROPPIN KNEES IF ITS FOR A 55 DMG COMBO!!!
    chibitox: like for kingheim it was intense but u were at the end of my long vf day so my focus wasn t on top... Anyway it was a pleasure to play my eternal rival.
    Ggs also to modelah darksoul gblow faren1 and all other ppl i played.
    The vf flame is burnin more than before... Van forever :)

Neonomide and Ellis like this.
  4. valenzuela000

valenzuela000 Well-Known Member

GGs to Hanwiz I had a good time!

5. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN:
    Modelah
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
  6. D0llo13

D0llo13 Well-Known Member

Raiden789 likes this.
  7. Modelah

PSN:
    Modelah
    GGs meivus4usa, he's got a nasty wake-up game.

Ellis likes this.
  8. CarolinaPanther

CarolinaPanther Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Nomas_Tomas
    I haven't posted here in a while but I'd like to thank Valkyrie for the matches. Felt like I went through a frickin' tornado the ass-whupping I was on the receiving end of. Funny thing was, I actually hadn't had that much fun since some of the matches I had back in Vanilla 5...connection was decent, no dc's, PSN not giving me the middle finger. I was tempted to pick Aoi but I ain't trying to see two folks canceling move at the same time. Makes my eyes bleed.

Valakrie likes this.
  9. Valakrie

PSN:
    Valakrie_2041
    GGs to you as well my friend, it was a ton of fun! You should have used Aoi. Aoi vs Aoi mirrors can be both hilarious and educational at the same time. I think...I can understand why people hate my character so much. :p ...:oops:

I am really considering purchasing the original VF5. :)

10. PoisonKid13

PoisonKid13 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    AngerTheMasses
    I have to say good games to @Dark Nova Void @Raiden789 @KishinRuLeR-_- @Puno_de_Leyenda and DEATH 2004

"This isn't you Seikuken! This is not the Seikuken I know!" - Raiden789

"I haven't seen you in two months and you THROW me?!"

"I don't think its that serious..." - Seikuken

"He pulled a Gregory. Let that marinate." - Dark_Nova_Void

"Is throwing even allowed? Isn't throwing banned in EVO?" "This isn't the Seikuken I married!"

"I'm gone for two seconds and you have under-boob?!" - Dark_Nova_Void

11. Dark Nova Void

Dark Nova Void Well-Known Member

Its like your a completely different person!!

12. Valakrie

PSN:
    Valakrie_2041
    GGs to @MakiLeSushi . Goodness...I forgot how scary your Vanessa could be, she has a ton of versatile setups where I really had to guess. Honestly I had a lot of fun. In fact, I wasn't satisfied after our matches and wanted to play you some more lol. Also you were spamming the OS 9P like:
    [​IMG]
    I tried replacing instances of 2P with 43P to try and catch you mid-air, and was still getting caught! What the hell is going on with that move lol? Hey buddy...that will not happen next time, you just wait haha!!! :D

13. MakiLeSushi

MakiLeSushi Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    Ggs to u 2. To be honest i m not satisfied too. If i could, i would play more...
    Ur aoi move everywhere so i was like wtf stop movin lol... In fact in the beginning i didnt use too much the super van punch but step by step i realized that that was the last weapon still efficient lol. Or i started to play like a bot honestly idk... But the matches was intensive and u drove me nuts with all the RO i get because of the YY and ur throws... Anyway i request more matches... I cannot beat kingo if i can t beat u more... In few hours i ll be again online catch me if u come and let s finish thhat road to tigerclaw lol u re a real amazing opponent...

Valakrie likes this.
  14. Valakrie

PSN:
    Valakrie_2041
    Sure, just give me a heads up when you are ready by PM or something. I will try to get on after work if nothing comes up. :)

15. Puno_de_Leyenda

Puno_de_Leyenda Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Seikuken
    KishinRuLeR-_- likes this.
  16. Modelah

PSN:
    Modelah
    ggs @Dhaval Katbamna who gallantly battled to survive my ninja teck bootcamp.

lol.

Ellis likes this.
  17. DK

DK Well-Known Member Content Manager Jean

GGs to sensei ninja @Modelah master of invisible psn ninja frames. Haha, have i graduated to white belt now?

Modelah likes this.
  18. IcKY99

IcKY99 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    IcKY99
    XBL:
    IcKYIcKY
    ggs to @Dhaval Katbamna this morning, your getting much better just need to work on your defense and basics, you got combos down fine

Kamais_Ookin, Ellis and DK like this.
  19. DK

DK Well-Known Member Content Manager Jean

Agreed fully, but I do say that 10% may be due to online. :( not giving excuse though. :)

20. IcKY99

IcKY99 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    IcKY99
    XBL:
    IcKYIcKY
    ROFL yeah at least we weren't lagging as bad as usual!

Ellis and DK like this.