1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PSN Good Games

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by Myke, May 31, 2012.

1. GrizzlyTrollton

GrizzlyTrollton Well-Known Member

GGs to @Mold_Monkey93, @Arjay, and whoever else I've run across in ranked. Trying to put in some work with Vanessa now but I drop combos for days, lol. Just got to keep at it until it finally sticks. She's super fun though.

Mold_Monkey93 and Ellis like this.
  2. BeastEG

BeastEG Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BeastyEG
    GGs @PReP , sorry I had to run but it was fun! I'm so bad at this game.

3. Ellis

Ellis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ellis_Cake
    Nah was good stuff, connections be willing :)

Also gg's to Majin, and the two nice italian players who had a room going yesterday (cannot remember the nicknames but it was good games no doubt)

Then comes a lazy thousands of GGs to all the others i've played the past months!

4. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN:
    Modelah
    AngryFlyingChop and Ellis like this.
  5. Aoi in chinatown

Aoi in chinatown Member

PSN:
    Rawalpindiblues
  6. DK

DK Well-Known Member Content Manager Jean

7. Puno_de_Leyenda

Puno_de_Leyenda Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Seikuken
    Modelah likes this.
  8. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

GGs to SNAKE CUSTODIAN. Your Brad is tough.

Kamais_Ookin likes this.
  9. Dark Nova Void

Dark Nova Void Well-Known Member

GG's to @BLACKSTAR and Snake_Nurse l'm glad l passed my VF health check up.

Kamais_Ookin likes this.
  10. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Absurd. Snake_Nurse told me she was just about to go home when she saw a really sick player, tairi-y-11, and she decided to go out of her way and help him. However, her life soon was threatened when tairi-y-11 messaged over and over again "kill you!!!!" "kill you!!!!". She was now afraid and called her friend, Snake_Exorcist, due to the nature of the problem requiring his expertise. Well, from what I heard when Snake_Exorcist came into the scene, tairi-y-11 began moaning and screaming intensely. Over and over again. Then, silence. tairi-y-11, the demon inside you has been exorcised it appears. GG! and bless the snake crew for making PSN a cleaner, safer environment for all to enjoy.

11. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

Kamais, you should report this to SNAKE_POLICEWOMAN. She'll give him a court marshal for threatening with murder.

Dark Nova Void and Kamais_Ookin like this.
  12. steelbaz

steelbaz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    lmfao

Kamais_Ookin likes this.
  13. AngryFlyingChop

AngryFlyingChop Well-Known Member

PSN:
    RaggedChariot
  14. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

15. Parasite_eveNZ

Parasite_eveNZ Well-Known Member

So good games to @MakiLeSushi sorry about the piss poor net man but it was still an honor to face your van with mine. And KyleVF good shit :)

MakiLeSushi likes this.
  16. Arjay

Arjay Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Arjay9975
  17. WolfKing

WolfKing Well-Known Member

PSN:
    HotRod666
    Modelah likes this.
  18. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN:
    Modelah
    Haha thanks @WolfKing, sorry for putting forward a terrible Wolf! I know he needs a lot of work.

19. daRockReaper

daRockReaper Shadow Hammer MADNESS Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    daRockReaper
    XBL:
    daRockReaper612
    First long session in a long time. After trying that first game with a corner laylout thanks to me not reseting my controls since Magfest, GGs to Dhezz for a few Fixed the mic problem so we should be able to talk next time.

A long set with Valkyrie, and even with the lag, some of the best fights of the night. If Raze didn't challenge me as I was messaging you, I would still be challenging you in hopes of 2 or 3 more solid games.

And since I mentioned you, Ggs to RayReze himself for a couple of games. Without all my time playing General Ripper's Kage, I would have been screwed.

And one last GG to Snake custodian, Man I need more Sarah experience I haven't played one consistently since Dark Nova Void got on the destiny train

Valakrie and Ellis like this.
  20. Dark Nova Void

Dark Nova Void Well-Known Member

Yo I feel honored for making it in the a post I didn't even play in LOL!!!:eek: jk ANyways if you want to games man just ask brotha lol.

Ellis likes this.