1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PSN Good Games

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by Myke, May 31, 2012.

1. Dark Nova Void

Dark Nova Void Well-Known Member

Good games to @Libertine sorry for the ridiculous short session but I wanted to watch Arrow lol. Sorry bout lag PSN being PSN

2. Valakrie

Valakrie Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Valakrie_2041
    Good games @Tricky. Hopefully we can play longer next time. On that note, my apologies to @Modelah, who I have not had the opportunity of playing in a very long time. :(

Good games to everyone that I've played in the last month or so. Notable mentions include @bruciethebeast, @Dark Nova Void, @Zekiel, @martianpulis, hopfrog, @Raiden789, @Titantony, @GrizzlyTrollton, KyleVF (has great movement now), Hoyati, and ummmmmmm. Well, I am sure that I am forgetting quite a number of people.

I would also like to thank @-nero- for blowing my brain to smithereens this week. I will not lie, I was really pissed off in our matches but, they made me look at the game in a different way. It would be great if we could just have one long session someday. However, I know that the connection is sketchy.

3. Zekiel

Zekiel Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zekiel-_
    @Valakrie nero? what player is that? also ggs i think youve pretty much mastered aoi. I cant throw at any moves w/o worrying about getting reversed. Your max dmg combos are stronger too. I cant strive to curb stomp you anymore XD Everygame is challenging

4. Valakrie

PSN:
    Valakrie_2041
    No, I have a long way to go. Not sure if I want to continue using her to be honest. ggs nonetheless!

Nero is Pana.

5. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

No! You are Aoi! I even picture you looking like her. XD

Edit: http://www.strawpoll.me/4052311/r

Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
    Kamais_Ookin likes this.
  6. Valakrie

PSN:
    Valakrie_2041
    Glad I'm not the only one who thinks like this lol! You look like brad. @Zekiel looks like Jacky, @MakiLeSushi looks like Van (sorry :LOL:), and the list can go on.

Libertine likes this.
  7. MakiLeSushi

MakiLeSushi Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
  8. GIBBSDATDOOD

GIBBSDATDOOD Member

PSN:
    DEATHGIBBS
    gg to madlaxy1

9. Next time we play, it's gonna be seriously intense. At that point, I would have gotten some practice in.

10. shadowmaster

shadowmaster Well-Known Member

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    I don't say much here since I look to avoid PSN but this was a very nice session with Zekiel, VFnumbers, Lib and the rest. Playing Adam Yuki was new to me too. I just wished I had the offline matches with him when I had the chance at Sega Cup a few years back oh well.

11. WolfKing

WolfKing Well-Known Member

PSN:
    HotRod666
    ggs to Dhezz... auuuuuuu

PaulMartinKPG likes this.
  12. Sugoi77

Sugoi77 Member

PSN:
    sugoi77
    ggs to adamyuki, rodnutz, truewiseman, unicon, vfhayato, kylevf, and everyone else i have played in rank lately. thanks all for the games :) sorry if i misspelled anyone's psn name.

SeveredShogun likes this.
  13. AngryFlyingChop

AngryFlyingChop Well-Known Member

PSN:
    RaggedChariot
    GG to walla. I haaaate yoooou

14. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

GGs everyone! I'm gonna play on PSN and stream on PSN if I can get that adapter!

15. SeveredShogun

SeveredShogun Member

Kickass Fights With Grizzlytrollton And Hopfrog U Guys Keep Me Sharp. GGS

GrizzlyTrollton and Kamais_Ookin like this.
  16. GrizzlyTrollton

GrizzlyTrollton Well-Known Member

17. Zekiel

Zekiel Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zekiel-_
    GG's to @Chief_Flash and @Cozby. You 2 are players i cant overwhelm and blowout thats 4 sure. especially u cozby being good with most characters throws me off.

18. Konradinho

Konradinho Well-Known Member

PSN:
    konradinho2
    GGs to @SeveredShogun, decent Goh - hope to fight you again sometime.

19. Cozby

Cozby OMG Custom Title! W00T!

PSN:
    CozzyHendrixx
    XBL:
    Stn Cozby
    @Zekiel ggs brotha. we'll play more

20. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3