1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PSN Good Games

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by Myke, May 31, 2012.

1. Blitzball Champ

Blitzball Champ Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Valakrie's Aoi is pretty strong. Last time I played her, took a couple of matches before I finally won one! lol

2. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    I know! I may even get a PS3 to fight her(you can get them for dirt cheap)

3. Hey any you guys went up against me back in the day. My name on pan was LastRuffRyder44

WolfKing, oneida and Ellis like this.
  4. WolfKing

WolfKing Well-Known Member

PSN:
    HotRod666
    Good games to @Modelah and @LegendaryHero90 ! Always nice to play you guys. thanks for putting up with my limited skills ha ha.

Ellis and Modelah like this.
  5. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN:
    Modelah
    GGs HotRod!

Vanessa stand in, WolfKing and Ellis like this.
  6. WolfKing

PSN:
    HotRod666
    Dhezz and Ellis like this.
  7. WolfKing

PSN:
    HotRod666
    MakiLeSushi likes this.
  8. Ares-olimpico

Ares-olimpico Well-Known Member Content Manager Lion

PSN:
    ares-olimpico
    Good Games to Jimi Claymore. Gracias Maestro

jimi Claymore likes this.
  9. jimi Claymore

jimi Claymore Well-Known Member

GGs Ares, ¡Excelentes juegos los del otro día!

10. WolfKing

PSN:
    HotRod666
  11. WolfKing

PSN:
    HotRod666
    Good games with @VFhayato and @Betty-Blue the other day in room match. fun set.

oneida likes this.
  12. WolfKing

PSN:
    HotRod666
    Good games to @Samaelred and @Cmoney !
    Guess I will have to practice more! ha ha ha

13. Arjay

Arjay Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Arjay9975
    It's been a minute, but I had some nice games with legendaryhero90, xeagle116x, VFSUXCUSTROLLS, and SeveredShogun. Also, Shogun wanted me to relay a message that he is back for some "Sweet Judo Action".

oneida likes this.
  14. oneida

oneida Long Arm of the Lau Silver Supporter

PSN:
    oneida_vf
    XBL:
    oneida1
    lol who is VFSUXCUSTROLLS

15. LegendaryHero90

LegendaryHero90 Well-Known Member

GGs everyone. I haven't played in a while so i'm trying to get back into VF5 with my cousins who all play Tekken. I always joked with them that now they can't mash throws or hopkicks to get themselves out of trouble. It's time to play a real, honest fighting game LOL.

WolfKing likes this.
  16. WolfKing

PSN:
    HotRod666
  17. steelbaz

steelbaz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    Some scrub who can't play and uses LeiFei + back dashing to take advantage of online lag. He tells you it's a legit "style" and you don't understand the game if you don't get how laggy online run away is a valid strategy. I shit on him in ranked earlier and almost always do. PSN is just scrubs that mash in lag, find ways to win in lag, and don't have any interest or friends to play the game with offline. It's a total shit show. Best if you don't question it any further.

Basically everyone on PSN has no fundamentals and do not even remotely play the game in a fashion that would work at any level offline.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  18. masterpo

masterpo VF Martial Artist Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    lastmonk
    Wow., Raze, so do I understand you to mean that everyone on PSN are scrubs and have no fundamentals? Everyone? I seem to remember playing some pretty solid cats. Now I myself am definitely a scrub with no fundamentals, but I wouldn't go so far as to say everyone on PSN deserve that same evaluation. That's a pretty broad brush don't you think? Or am I misunderstanding your post?

19. steelbaz

steelbaz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    It's just a broad blast of the current psn players, you dodge everyone so whatever. Laggy failed evading players, people rage quitting, mashing, dodging, rage mails, are all things encountered in the last few days messing around with the wasteland aka psn fs. Please explain to me how whiffing a moving then mashing launcher when you're still in recovery frames, or trying to fish for a CH from -15 is fundamental play.

20. masterpo

masterpo VF Martial Artist Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    lastmonk
    I guess, given the length of time its been since the release of VF5FS, and the fact that VF5FS is on last gen consoles, we should be grateful that there is anybody still playing on VF on PSN regardless to what their skill sets are or how they cope with lag. Maybe all these players with poor skills are new to the game and could benefit from your VF wisdom. Have you friended any of these laggy failed evading rage quitters? Maybe you could help show them the VF light. I guess its easy to tear someone down, and take skills and a real player to help bring someone to a higher level. And for the record, I don't dodge, I choose. But you can message me anytime for a player match or two, or invite me to a room, I'll be happy to show you my latest rendition of "Dead Duck Broken Wing Kung Fu"

As a matter of fact I think I have a few replays of me you playing. So maybe I only dodge some of the time :)