1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PSN Good Games

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by Myke, May 31, 2012.

1. VFnumbers

VFnumbers Well-Known Member Content Manager Lei

PSN:
    VFnumbers
    XBL:
    VFnumbers
    yea its crazy

2. ToyDingo

ToyDingo Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BrodiMAN
    Good games to Yoolose, truewiseman, Cha-mame3, and someone else whose name I've forgotten.

I seriously thought I was good at this game. Then I fought you people [​IMG]

Guess it's off to training mode for a bit...

3. steelbaz

steelbaz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    GG's VFnumbers..

He put in time whopping ass [​IMG]

4. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

Number, anyone else you recommend to play with?
    I've saw Yoolose and char-ma3 couple times with pretty good connection.

5. TetsuyaHikari

TetsuyaHikari Active Member

Well, I finally got to take a crack at Cha-mame3's Sarah and lost 1-3. I am proud to say though, the rounds I did lose, I didn't lose by much. I think the main thing I had going for me was that I use Eileen and he probably doesn't have much experience against her since she's rarely used online.

Definitely a good game though~!

6. VFnumbers

VFnumbers Well-Known Member Content Manager Lei

PSN:
    VFnumbers
    XBL:
    VFnumbers
    AHAN had a decent lei, thmkr was a strong taka player i still couldnt beat, banok uses shun, crazycrank i forgot who he used but he destroyed me. So_it _goes was a strong player with veteran rank.

ggs raze, ajs, illusion, complex,and others for the room matches

7. complexz

complexz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    mistercomplexz
    GGS coldblooded86
    glad I got that win off ya in ranked before you adapted the shit outa me [​IMG] good stuffs

GG everyone in that lobby before too, hope to get worked over by yall again sometime, add me up if you like

8. shadowmaster

shadowmaster Well-Known Member

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    GGs to all the people I played in ranked it I am starting to see more of the named ranked people on PSN now that I am getting close to their rank and I did a decent job against them too. GGs to Raze too I wasn't even thinking about how to deal with that Sarah properly because I all the higher ranked Sarahs I beat ranked higher than 10th dan were handled in same way that I lost focus and went into autopilot and lost to you. I was focused for most of the night though and it won't be long until I get a named rank. Hopefully this means the players really get better overall at some point too.

I still need to find some rooms and player matches with the better people that don't quit so easily too. I would like to have to a great set of matches with more of the entertaining players on PSN at some point oh well.

9. complexz

complexz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    mistercomplexz
    holy shit Hades_kr is a fucking monster.. ggs. and holy shit to VF5FS netcode, 2 bars to korea!?

and ggs to anyone else I may have run into.... think it's time to finally chill out and take a break.

10. steelbaz

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    I hear yah shadow and gg's!!
    Had a lotta good games yesterday and went into auto pilot myself after a little while, no excuses though, I did get smacked. There are a lot of people that don't just quit on PSN, shouldn't be too hard to get a good room going. GG's Ajs (those Jacky combos are deadly) and everyone else too, one of the better sessions with VF [​IMG]

11. spiron

spiron Well-Known Member

i really wish PSn had a better way of tracking peoples names. people i played in VF do not come up on any kind of recently met list lol i hate the PS3 UI, as much as i dislike microsoft the xbox dashboard is 3 times better. then again i suppose it better be if they are charging me far out the ass to play online. anyway!

GGto the lion player who wrecked me in ranked last night and GG to the Vanessa player i played in player match. i really got start writing players names down in note pad!

12. Auvii

Auvii Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Auvii
    Great games to everyone I played over the weekend. I got the game Friday night and have had a blast since. It feels awesome being back in the game.

I used to be on xbox live but now I am strictly PSN. Cant wait to play more people!

13. AU_IM_DIGIMON

AU_IM_DIGIMON Active Member

PSN:
    AUIMDIGIMON
    Guys just wanted to give you folks a heads up, that I'll be streaming VF5FS A LOT MORE OFTEN...starting today.

Please follow me on twitch.tv = twitch.tv/au_im_digimon and on twitter = devildigimon , and you'll be prompted when I go live.

I probably won't have a schedule of when I stream, for me it works better when I can do it freestyle. But I will try my best to post in shoutbox and on the threads when I go live.

Please add me on PSN and when can get some good talent from you folks showcased on the stream.

My PSN = AUIMDIGIMON

THX! [​IMG]

14. KillaKen

KillaKen Well-Known Member

PSN:
    KillaKen
    XBL:
    KillaKen7
    I'll shoot you an invite today. You play Jeffry right?

15. ajs_

ajs_ Well-Known Member

Crazy fun games with Raze--, mistercomplexz, VFnumbers, Ilusions01, Cid_Bro, gsamu... uh, a bunch of people, haha.

Dennis and Rodnutz, really hoping to play you guys sometime soon.

16. b4k4

b4k4 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    SoundReason
    Had some good games with VF2011 the other day. A lot of back and forth adaptations in our sets, which is the heart and soul of the game, so it was fun.

Anyone looking for games (maining Lei-Fei, no competent secondaries yet) please add me and invite: I'm on PSN playing most nights I'm not at our local gatherings, also playing :p.

17. steelbaz

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    GGnumbers, wanted to get some more matches in but I couldn't deal with all that lag + the wait. Sitting there waiting after those 2 excellent's was [​IMG]

Obviously need a new gameplan since you have been studying too much!! Will be working on it [​IMG]

18. Sozos

Sozos Pai Sucksan Content Manager Pai

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    yesterday on ranked matches..ggs to lethalcrank.volx and some others were i dont remember the names!!!

lethalcrank(one of the coolest and stylish kage i ever seen)
    volx( id like to play with u more cause u have an amazing jean .i will add u today my friend).

19. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Good games to AU_IM_DIGIMON, SkyPegasus, IKizzLE, AJS, and Cannon77!

I had a great time with the matches online, even when my connection wasn't going so great...

Sorry to IKizzLE and SkyPegasus, my connections to both of you, despite how it looked on indicator (2 bar) were pretty rough so it was hard to see what your guys' real games are like. We were all missing weird stuff! :p

Thanks a lot and looking forward to more!

Had no idea matches were being streamed :p

20. seyu

seyu Well-Known Member

PSN:
    volX
    Yay I actually got a GG:) Id be glad to get some games with you foros1! You played Akira right? I got a lot of practice agains him, so Ill put up a fight if i can!

I also have to compliment lethalcrank on his Kage. I though i had a chance, when i took a round from you, but im actually still far away from beeing good at this game.