1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Question about downloading through browsers

Discussion in 'General' started by Maximus, Sep 28, 2006.

1. Maximus

Maximus Well-Known Member

My question is how can I download a video when it dosen't give me the option, just the link. I am using Netscape and when I right click it gives me these options: "Settings" and "About Macromedia Flash Player 8"

I know I remember somone saying something a while back ago about using a certain browser to do this, but I could not find the thread. Can anyone help me?

2. Substandard

Substandard Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Khangsta
  3. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    It's a video made up in Macromedia Flash, its integrated into your browser. Your browser might have the video in its cache folder. Look for files that have a .swf or .flv extension. SWF files can be played by your browser. FLV files are a bit trickier, I have only gotten them to play by using VLC media player.

Where is the link of the video you wish to keep? Is it from YouTube or Video Google? You'll need a program that would extract the file. There are several programs that can do it but I can't recommend one for I haven't used them.

Try this link from Google for links to programs that could help you out.

4. Maximus

Maximus Well-Known Member

Thank you for your replies.
    This is what I want to download:

http://allsimps.com/

What do you think?