1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Question for Eileen users...

Discussion in 'Virtua Fighter 5' started by Orangutan, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Orangutan

Orangutan New Member

It's not a very big question, & I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but here I go...

On normal VF5, is it possible to get the long pigtails for Eileen, or was that just for the girls promotional video?

And to add on to my question, in order to get certain items to appear do you need to complete/change anything? Cause I stopped getting item battles that were actually items & not gold, as well as my tournaments haven't been giving items as prizes.

Do I have to do something, or am I just getting unlucky? I own the PS3 version by the way.

2. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

1st off it sounds like you need to get yourself the new hotness for 15 bucks Final Showdown. 2nd off the long hair option is only in final showdown. A lot of items are only in final showdown.

3. Orangutan

Orangutan New Member

Oh trust me, I want VF5FS we just don't have the money right now. We are trying to save up to go see my dads side of the family, who he hasn't seen in 40 some odd years so we are trying to spend as little as possible.

But if we had the money to spend, trust me I'd be all over that game.

4. steelbaz

steelbaz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    Get Final Showdown with the customs, yes she has the pigtails, and yes iz awesome!

5. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    What percentage of the items have you already received (you can check it in the quest menu)? It is possible that you already gotten all the items from tournaments.

6. Orangutan

Orangutan New Member

I remember I have somewhere around 80%, if I had to guess roughly by memory I'd say 87%? I was working on emblems which is at 97% or so & I have 100% players. Which is why I was wondering if the pigtails would be in the next 13% of the items I've collected. Guess not though huh? @_@