1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Random Links 2012

Discussion in 'General' started by Myke, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Got a funny, interesting or unusual link you want to share? If so then post it in this thread. Please consider adding a one line description of your video or link, especially when the content isn't obvious. The folks 'round here will definitely appreciate it. [​IMG]

Please do not post videos/links that are graphically explicit in content. This includes images depicting violence, death, nudity, sex, and other content not deemed appropriate for a "video game" site.

Random Link archives:

2. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    While learning about different sound systems. I found this youtube video advertising behringer speaker products (might be inappropriate for work setting).

Youtube link

3. Kobi

Kobi 'Noh' One Bronze Supporter

XBL:
    Waverusher Kobi
  4. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    most awesome randomized shit I have ever seen. I so want to play this.

5. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    LOL at the headshots! @5:16, @11:45 and @12:05 (sunglasses special)

6. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    Still Like Facebook. Timeline provides me a chance to reference what I've said earlier with ease. I can also place emphasis on my posts.

Frictionless sharing is not new. Think Farmville and any other app. I hide that from my feed.

I use one RSS app for my clients so their blog posts share to their FB page "frictionlessly."

I add who I want to add. Some friends date back to 1979. Don't really have much in common with some people on my list. That's OK with me. I learn from what they share.

I'm often surprised when someone with whom I don't often interact likes or comments on my post.

For me, Facebook is a tool that becomes what I do with it. I like to put effort into what I post, even if it's my weekly Rebecca Black Friday.

7. AnimalStaccato

AnimalStaccato Well-Known Member

8. Cuz

Cuz Well-Known Member

For all you dads out there.

9. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

Haha, amazingly cute. Thanks for posting.

The Somebody I That Use to Know video was awesome as well.

10. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Nicely done!

BTW, can't help but think of Eric Cantona whenever I look at the guy on the far right!

11. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

time lapse video of Japan with some tilt shift thrown in for awesomeness

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/12112529" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>

12. AnimalStaccato

AnimalStaccato Well-Known Member

When I watched the video the comment that I typed in was 'Eric Cantona doesn't have much to do'. There is definitely a distinct likeness.

13. def

def Well-Known Member

Sonic in a Progressive commercial.

14. Kobi

Kobi 'Noh' One Bronze Supporter

XBL:
    Waverusher Kobi
    This video makes no sense. Sonic doesn't need insurance. That's what rings are for. If he crashes into shit, he just drops what he has for rings. He can just pick that stuff back up. The rings are also free in his environment. Screw wasting money for auto insurance.

I'd have laughed if Jacky Bryant was in this commercial. But Sonic? No. Shit doesn't add up.

15. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

16. Seidon

Seidon The God of Battle walks alongside me! Content Mgr El Blaze

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
    A friend of mine invited me to this Tough Mudder thing in July. I'd never heard of it before until now. Thinking of taking part.

Bunch of info here: http://toughmudder.co.uk/

Here's a neat video of a 45 year old guy training for it.

17. GodEater

haha wing chun. giggle.

18. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Wing Chun is awesome. It looked like some hard training that guy was doing. The event must be tough. You sure you're up to it Seidon?

19. GodEater

right up until the Wing Chun and Nunchaku all of the training was seriously legit.

I assume its inclusion was for comedic purposes. it worked. I laughed.

20. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

Holy crap that guy is fit. The basketball and rings push ups were just insane.