1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Random Links 2015

Discussion in 'General' started by MarlyJay, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
  2. Kruza

Kruza Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kruza
    Whoa... that dude has skills!

Kruza

3. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
  4. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    Got skilz? Holy shit!

Kruza likes this.
  5. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Never thought a sports anime would be any good. This one is pretty dope, and friggin hilarious.

6. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Sports animes can be good. Eyeshield 21 is still the best!

Tha_FeauchA likes this.
  7. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Hahah. Sweet, I'll check that one out man.

Yeah for some reason, I just didn't think sports could transition into the anime world and be good. But they definitely can. So far, I've been watching this (Kuroko no Basket) and 'Ace of Diamond'. Both good and really funny. I didn't expect em to be what they were. Especially they comedy aspect of em. But I'm really into em.

8. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Sports are one of my favorite genres in anime, so good!

9. Kamais_Ookin

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    If this isn't suitable for "video game site" feel free to remove video but I laughed my ass off. He REFUSES to let go when the man is forcibly trying to get rid of it from his arms!

10. AngryFlyingChop

AngryFlyingChop Well-Known Member

PSN:
    RaggedChariot
    I see "Sports anime" and nothing about Hajime no Ippo right now.

11. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    MSC Zoe, world's largest cargo ship, plays the star wars theme on its horns shortly before being christened at port of Hamburg, Germany.

12. Kamais_Ookin

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Based Crow

[​IMG]

Tha_FeauchA likes this.
  13. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
  14. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
  15. Kobi

Kobi 'Noh' One Bronze Supporter

XBL:
    Waverusher Kobi
    If velociraptors acted like household cats...

16. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Even though this is a promo video. If you don't want to know anything about the 'Boruto' movie, there will be some spoilers for you in this video. Other than that, I thought this was pretty sick,

Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
  17. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    So, I was wondering what language the main theme of Skyrim was being sung in. Come to find out, these cats that worked on the game done messed around and created a mutha fuckin language called dragon language, or Dovah (which means Dragon). It even has its own ancient writing which is those scratch marks that's on the walls of the 'Words of Power' when you go absorb/learn a word in the game, and are in your 'shout' lists of words you've found. It's supposed to have been written by dragons. That's why they look like scratch marks. Shit even has its own grammar and 34 letter alphabet. Though they don't have the letter C. But somehow have words with C in em. Like, you can literally learn the shit like spanish, english, russian, etc. lol. I thought that was pretty cool to find out. All for a game.

Here's some links aboot it.
    https://www.thuum.org/learn/grammar/alphabet.php
    http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

Main theme.

This song is epic too. Plays when when you make it to/when you're in Sovngarde.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
  18. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Yo. I been watching that Eyeshield 21 man. It's been good, I'm diggin it. I don't even like or am a fan football either, hahah. I'll play catch with the nephew and nieces with one. But that's about it.

Lil Sena be dippin on em. Tarou Raimon a.k.a. Monta is the homie though. He's my favorite character. MAX CATCH!! Hahah. Everything to the max. Cool he has the same voice actor as Usopp from One Piece. Those three dudes (the Ha Ha brothers, that aren't brothers) be crackin me up too.

Definitely gonna watch all the episodes. Been binging on it since I started. Thanks for the suggestion yo! And you know shyte gets serious when this starts playing, lol.

MarlyJay likes this.
  19. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Mind. Blown.

I personally liked the way he edited this video better. But the previous one is updated with the things that happened in Dressrosa.

20. Lisa

Lisa Member

Hey figured this was the right place to post

I want to share with you videos of my playing Dark Escape 4D.