1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Random Links 2015

Discussion in 'General' started by MarlyJay, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal

noname likes this.
  2. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Homie said "THINK! It aint illegal yet.. But they workin on it". Lol. Real talk though. Keep your minds sharp yall. And if you got kids...... Well. You do you.

This whole series is a trip,

Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
  3. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
  4. bingalaszatanu

bingalaszatanu Active Member

5. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Don't have an Xbox One yet or a PS4, but I think ima have to rock with the Playstation first and get the X1 later. Playstation just seem to get the better games.

While SFV looks to be a lot more solid of a SF game than 4, I think this game looks like it'll be more fun to play. Action starts at about 17:20

Note: These dudes seem to not know much about the game and are kinda being taught as they go along.

2016 seems like it's a good year for fighting games. Hopefully SEGA drops the arcade version of VF6 this year so they can do the whole, Version A. B. C. D. thing for a year or so to fine tune it, and then give us the final version (or a version that's been tested a lot through arcade play) like they did with FS. I wouldn't want the first version of the game. Until then, ima still be playin dat Final Showdown and whatever else.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
  6. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
  7. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
  8. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    Grats to Leicester ;)

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 2, 2016
  9. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
  10. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
  11. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

12. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    Seems like photobucket nerfed the original picture that can no longer be viewed in a meaningful resolution, so I remove the link from here. Sucks.

Heres a link instead.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
    MarlyJay likes this.
  13. ZBEP

ZBEP Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ZBEP

New hot shit from me on Youtube. Some stories about how I won a free ride to Moscow Fighting Arena in an SFV tournament.

14. Kruza

Kruza Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kruza
    Unreal. Just unreal. Heh, I still wonder if Isle of Man TT riders in general are actually humans.

Kruza

15. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Very Human. People die doing it every year. It's insane, those guys aren't even paid that much. Just crazy speed addicts. It's hard to even watch the videos. One mistake and thats it :eek:

Tha_FeauchA and Kruza like this.
  16. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Gots to get me a PS4. Game looks dope as fuhh. Plus they got a bunch of other games that look fun. I just don't like the controllers much.

17. ShinyBrentford

ShinyBrentford Well-Known Member

"Good year for fighting games" ROFL!!!

18. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    *shrug* It is for me. Not everyone likes strawberry milk, though. My condolences to ya, homie.

19. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    This shit was legendary. Didn't see the fight going this way at all when it got to this episode. When he landed at 2:10, I was like "Dam. That other dude is fucked". Lol. And sure enough..

20. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Sick. I started reading it from release but might have to watch it too now.