1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Random Links 2015

Discussion in 'General' started by MarlyJay, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Yeah, bro. It's definitely worth watching, in my opinion. A lot of the stuff looks cool to see in motion, and the music that goes along with it. The opening and ending themes are good, too. Episode 2 is one of my favs. When he ran out there, it was just epic. Feels. And the end of the episode. The feels, lol,

I started (and caught up to) the manga after the anime (first season) finished. It kind of reminds me of Hunter x Hunter with how violent/brutal it gets, and how old the main characters are. With how the cover art for both of them look, you wouldn't expect stuff like that to happen.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
  2. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    I typed in 'Tetsuzanko' in the youtube search just to see other whatever that had Akira's/the body check move, and came across this. Had to watch it a few times to see what the heck happened to the guy, lol.

Manjimaru likes this.
  3. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Oh, by the way. I watched the anime of the clip I posted above this one, and after he hit dude with the body check, he basically told him he was ten years too early, lol. Something along those lines. I think he said "ten years too soon". Wasn't a direct quote, but enough to know what they/he was referencing.

Anyways.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  4. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico

Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
  5. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Such a powerful scene here, in episode 2 no less.

Summary/Spoilers,
    The kid in the green hair is one of the rare people that was born without super powers/some kind of special ability. But he's always wanted to be a hero. He just met the hero he's always looked up to, and his hero kept it real with him, and told him he can't be a hero if he wasn't born with some kind of ability (like 85% or more of the world has). Walking back after that, he comes across a scene where a kid with a really strong power (he can make explosions come out of his hands) is getting absorbed, and all the heroes there don't have the right powers to fight a liquid dude. So the green haired kid with no powers and all of the heroes are waiting for someone who can fight liquid to show up.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
    MarlyJay likes this.
  6. Kruza

Kruza Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kruza
    Dakar Rally 2017 has been nuts so far!

Kruza

jimi Claymore likes this.
  7. def

def Well-Known Member

oneida likes this.
  8. oneida

oneida Long Arm of the Lau Silver Supporter

PSN:
    oneida_vf
    XBL:
    oneida1
  9. Kruza

Kruza Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kruza
    It was cool to see Dakar organizers show some different types of stuff for coverage of this year's event.

Kruza

10. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
  11. def

def Well-Known Member

12. def

def Well-Known Member

13. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
  14. Kobi

Kobi 'Noh' One Bronze Supporter

XBL:
    Waverusher Kobi
    Wayne Brady killed it here. :holla:

15. def

def Well-Known Member

16. Kruza

Kruza Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kruza
    Just plain sick!

Kruza

17. Kruza

Kruza Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kruza
    Kris Meeke's explanation on what went through his mind to do what he did in Rally Guanajuato Mexico:

Kruza

18. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

https://youtu.be/ihAkVIa7Q0I Here I found this video recently made. It is about some of the hardest characters to master. Everyone has their own opinions of course and yes the best is left for last in this video. Enjoy.

19. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Picked up Bayonetta at mah local pawn shop for $6. I've had it before but got rid of it for some reason. Game is still one of the best action games I've ever played. I've never beat it on hard mode. I'm in the second chapter of it and it's pretty wild!

Never even knew you could get busy like this, though.

nou likes this.
  20. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    This is a pretty good video that talks a lil about how dumbing down fighting games fu*#$ them up.

jimi Claymore likes this.