1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Recent Movies

Discussion in 'News' started by Myke, Oct 25, 2000.

By Myke on Oct 25, 2000 at 8:08 AM
  1. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    [*]<a href=../CrewNYC/vfcombos.asf>adamYUKI and CrewNYC VF Tribute Series</a>
    [*]<a href=../character/pai/m_vf3-akiravspai.asf>Andy's Pai vs Adam's Akira</a>
    [*]<a href=../character/lion/m_vf3-kagevslion.mpg>Peter's Lion vs Hyun's Kage</a>
    [*]<a href=../war/m_t2k.mpg>Trailer for Toronto 2K</a>
    [*]<a href=../character/sarah/m_vf3-bryants.mpg>Angry Angels' VF3 Bryants Tribute</a>
    [*]<a href=../character/sarah/m_vf3-bbk.mpg>Sarah's Great Escape: b,b+K</a>
    [*]<a href=../character/kage/m_com-kage15.mpg>Kage's TT u/b+K -> PK(G) -> flipkick</a>
    [*]<a href=../character/jacky/m_com-jacky1.avi>Jacky's knee -> F+P,P,f+P,P,d+K</a>
    [*]<a href=../character/jeffry/m_vf3-tkod.avi>Jeffry's Toe Kick of Doom</a>
    [*]<a href=../character/kage/richtft.shtml>Rich's Definitive TFT Combo List</a>

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by Myke, Oct 25, 2000.

1. Guest
      great movies! /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif
    2. Myke
      Myke
      Are you dumb or just stupid?
    3. Nashi
      Nashi
      LOLOLOLOL. It took me some time to understand why you were mad at him myke.. LOL. 2000!!! It was just 3 years ago, LOL. Isn't there a way to clean old threads from the forum?? I know it's good to have some stuff "packed" for "later use". But organize it like: OLD stuff forum: make shit here, lol. And then, Recent Stuff Forum: Come here after searching in the old stuff forum to see if what you're about to say hasn't been said before.

IMHO you should DEFINITLY re-model this site. No one will mind if you turn off the site for a week or two. As long as it takes to make this site rid of shitty threads and that kinda stuff. I think you guys should have auto search function included when noobies are writing threads. Like, they finish writing the thread asking: How do i do knee? And right after they wouldn't get their thread posted, but instead flooded with LOTS of knee posts.

Here's my contribution for what is the greatest virtua fighter site in the world. And should stay the greatest by evolving the way the game did. Stay cool.
    4. Plague
      Plague
      [ QUOTE ]
      Vale_Mesmo_Tudo said:

...No one will mind if you turn off the site for a week or two. As long as it takes to make this site rid of shitty threads and that kinda stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that's kind of a stretch.
    5. Nashi
      Nashi
      hm..ok, kind of..I forgot you guys are all vf zealots. No site for a week or two is like no food nor water nor sex* for a week or two.

*Only applies to people who usually have sex. Like me for example. (lol)
    6. Shang
      Shang
      Hey fucktard,
      Why don't you go suck some Ryan cock like the rest of you Eurofags. Maybe you learn some vf from him and stop being such a cocknocker. You should've been banned from posting your mom making your breakfast. Now go suck a cow dick kk?
    7. Nashi
      Nashi
      Luv And Peace /versus/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Note: I'm a zealot too. But I can spend a week or two with no net. Did it this month, no big deal. It was not my intention to be offensive.
      Btw, Shang, practise some Tai Chi, you look very nervous to me. Maybe you should drink less coffee and relax a lil' bit. Stay cool.
    8. sanjuroAKIRA
      sanjuroAKIRA
      [ QUOTE ]
      *Only applies to people who usually have sex. Like me for example. (lol)

[/ QUOTE ]

Vale...I think you're the one I've been waiting for all this time. Such burgeoning masculinity quivers my most secret places as they moisten and ache for you. Is that you behind those glasses, in a field somewhere conjuring up all the ways you'd like to bend me? Oh I hope it is. Peel off them shades and show me the eyes of the menace you are, you beast you. DLC me, DLC me now!