1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Recent Updates suggestion

Discussion in 'Site News, Questions and Feedback' started by soke, Jul 13, 2013.

1. soke

soke Well-Known Member

I think it would be cool if you were about to click where it says "Recent Status Updates" and it would expand so you could see the last 10(Just throwing the number 10 out there).Sometimes there are interesting conversations or information posted via Status Updates and it would make it much easier for someone who doesn't check here several times a day to stay in the loop.

Yay or Nay?

2. YOMI

YOMI not a legendary game designer

PSN:
    buttoi-man
    Who cares about status updates? Go to Twitter or something.

3. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Status updates are a feature many users enjoy using, and obviously "care" for. If you don't particularly "care" for these same features, then that's fine. But there's no need to reduce the value others may have for them.

@soke: if there was an easy way to implement the suggestion, I would! I'm still learning many things about developing extra functionality in this forum, so maybe one day!?

soke likes this.
  4. soke

soke Well-Known Member

Sounds good Myke, thanks for the reply.

5. YOMI

YOMI not a legendary game designer

PSN:
    buttoi-man
    If I may continue on this subject, I personally, and some others as well I'm sure, feel like the status updates and the conversations going on there are tedious and not really what the status updates are meant for, which I think is more for some bigger announcments and such. Most of the conversations could be had just as well via PM or the shoutbox without clotting up the status update with that stuff. Like I said, there's Twitter for stuff like that.