1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Regular Euro Room Matches

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by Krye, Dec 16, 2012.

1. G0d3L

G0d3L Well-Known Member

good idea.
    Obv I'm in.

2. Pai~Chun

Pai~Chun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    Well, managed to get 3 other players in last night, across a few hours, so GGs to those who appeared (from France, Portugal and Greece and myself of course here in the UK). I'll be away next weekend, but after that I should be able to run a room most Sunday evenings through June and July, just for European connections.

If you're reading this and don't have an account here, it's really in your best interest at this stage to join the forum, to able to play the game on 360 with other long-term VF fans instead of the handful of grade-grinders left on the ranked mode. You can also use the shoutbox function to ask for matches or get system and character tips in real time. It's a shame more people seem to prefer the laggier network of PS3, but if you're willing to put a bit of effort in, with adding tags and posting in threads like this to arrange times, then for sure, you can still have great sessions playing VF over Xbox Live :)

3. FaethonsNemesis

FaethonsNemesis Well-Known Member

Hiya Lishao GG's to you and the other gyu from Portugal,you really gave no chance to this poor beginner when you smelled blood:D .
    Anyways im curious about how was my speed/bars hoping i didnt cause any unpleasant noticeable lag.

4. Pai~Chun

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    Nope, good conn man, no worries, nice Jeff there at the start, blew me up lol

We'll get a bigger one going soon hopefully, and for longer, and you'll see me use way more chars than just the Chans hehe

5. FaethonsNemesis

FaethonsNemesis Well-Known Member

I was wondering if anyone with great speed can host European beginner rooms where only European beginners (kyu-dan,if they exist,which i doubt) can enter.Am i the only one who wants friendly,stressless,experimental,fun player matches?:(
    I wait every day 5 hours from 15:30+2 GMT at players lobby only to face two (if im lucky) pro players who go berserk on my ass.Maybe its the wrong hours...

6. Pai~Chun

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    Hi guys, I'm back in play after being out the country for a few weeks. Just on there now, looking pretty quiet. Managed to get a few matches last night, feel rusty as hell though hehe

OK then, bit short notice, but I will try and have a room up and running later this evening, from around 7pm GMT onwards, and then try to do this for at least the next few weeks Sunday evening on Live. You can post here, use shoutbox, or send text across the console if want in. Will go with 5 slots, same area, mixture of public and private. Come unleash some good combos on me and others! :D

7. Pai~Chun

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    Thanks to everyone that dropped by earlier, had quite a good run over a couple of hours: Feck, Darth, Colddaze, Cheeky, Doc-cube, Jesse, ggs!

All being well, will try the same format around the same time next weekend. Post here if you want to reserve a slot, because once we're full it can take over an hour for an empty space to come up. I will try my best to coordinate messages and invites while I'm not playing, so the clock never gets paused for too long, cheers.

Feck likes this.
  8. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

Anyone around tonight?

9. Pai~Chun

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    Going live about 45 minutes after this post! All European players welcome. Send msg across console or on here if you want an invite, and we have a spare slot. Should be going for a couple of hours at least, or until I start to nod off :zzz: Been a busy day so far ;)

10. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    I will appear after 8:30 pm cet I think

11. Pai~Chun

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    OK, all being well, I should be on later, from 6pm UK time, onwards. Same area, 6 slots. Will send invites to those I know who are also in Europe. Same tag as always (Lishao). Anyone who wants in who I don't have on list, try the Shoutbox here, or get someone already in the room to msg me so I can stop the clock, thanks.

12. S_KILL

S_KILL Well-Known Member

XBL:
    S KILL GR
    Im in mood for more Room matches! Please invite me again on the next session.
    I had a blast in our last play and i hope you've enjoyed my Goh though he is
    pretty basic since i havent had much training for a long time and i relied mostly on day one technics.
    Thanks!!!;)

Pai~Chun likes this.
  13. Pai~Chun

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    Hi there, yeah, fun playing you last night, the connection was nice, I like that :) I've got about ten more days of play this year, before going away to see my family over Christmas. So I will try and host a few more rooms, and then see what happens next year.

Regarding Goh, I would say, look in the RAW thread here, for the Shiny v Hayato fight (the archive video on Twitch or wherever), and try to copy as much of Shiny's style as possible. Be careful on 3PP, as it can be ducked and punished. Try just doing 3P, then a powerful throw. I noticed you hit me with the throw he has that pushes you along the ground. If you watch Shiny play, you will see how Goh can combo for more damage after this throw.

Fight you again soon, ggs!

14. Ben_Lord_Dur

Ben_Lord_Dur Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Ben Lord Dur
    Some guys are digging... A sea of salt will be found between france and italy. Maybe an ocean - not sure for the size of this yet. :D

A perfect place for "la tombe" to be found.

ggs everybody;)

Don't forget "tu es lent".:D

15. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    Yeah yeah that was fun yesterday.
    I was so impressed by the awesome tactics you and G0d3L used to beat me: name calling, bitching though the mic in order to distract me, while pana was asking me questions during my matches to make me lose my concentration...What a bunch of assh*les. :D
    But it was not enough to beat the best Kage of Europe. :cool:

Although I have to admit, while waiting in a room of 6 players, it's better to have the mic.
    To not disturb the other players in the room, just create a friends group chat, and people can choose to join or not.
    So ggs everybody, thx Pai Chun for hosting, was nice to play with cruzlink & marly too.

Ben_Lord_Dur and Pai~Chun like this.
  16. Pai~Chun

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    This is all Euro action (plus Cruz with his FiOS :p) across Live just from the last week!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:D Grrrrrrrrrrreat games everyone, thanks for playing!!

17. S_KILL

S_KILL Well-Known Member

XBL:
    S KILL GR
    Gg's! To everyone!:D
    I hope today we can repeat it!;)

18. Ben_Lord_Dur

Ben_Lord_Dur Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Ben Lord Dur
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?? o_O What are you talking about?? I didn't hear Pana a single time!!!:confused: For what purpose would we ask you something?? "Kingo how do you mash?? Using your thumb or autofire??" :eek::p

:D:D:D the best trololol :ninja: of europe :D:D:D

19. Pai~Chun

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    He used his magic wand on you, ahaha :p sentir l'amour Ben ;)

20. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    LOL it's the ressurection of the Euro Matches rooms ! I'm glad it can be a regular thing like before.
    Although only players with optical fiber should host the room ( Pai Chun, pana, chibitox ) and it will be awesome.:cool:

And all thoses GT from EU... I didn't know some of them were still playing !