1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Rodnutz vs Denkai FT20 Challenge

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Rodnutz, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    As the king of back dash Denkai I'm amazed you call it boring. Guess that's what happens when boring whips on you. [​IMG]

2. _Denkai_

_Denkai_ Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm the king of back dash...not the pawn of back dash. I make it look good lol

3. Rodnutz

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    hhhmm guess in your world losing looks good. Ok I'm cool with that.

4. _Denkai_

Losing most certainly can look good. Can't hate on the players that often lose ya know...hey I'm defending you here.

5. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    LOL! WHAT'S THIS? RIVALRY AMONG SWITCHNATION??? [​IMG]

RODNEY! NEXT RECORDED SESSION IS YOU VS DENKAI! go go GO!

6. SDS_Overfiend1

SDS_Overfiend1 Well-Known Member

Man..... Fuck a SwitchNation.. Its all About The Anti-Safe Crew lmao!!!

7. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

+1 Switchnation battle. CLAIM THAT TITLE DENKAI. (Sorry Rodney, you're a fucking traitor to the Solo Dolo Crew!)

8. _Denkai_

Haha, Rod knows I'm just messin. I need a reason to get excited to play this game again. But if Rod is up for it, We can have a King of Switchnation battle. Offline of crouse (fuck frame lost even 1 is horrid). First to 20? Whaddaya say? Record it too. Let everyone watch this. If you're game that is?

9. Rodnutz

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    k but i get to map buttons like you do... that way I'll never miss my K+G, P+K and P+K+G's [​IMG]

10. _Denkai_

Great, if you need to map buttons on an Arcade stick than you should've been doing that. That's something I wouldn't even do. But then again I don't use Lei. Just announce the day and time and if I'm free then it's on. Get ready for a beat down

Since we're both members of switchnation lets make some rules.

Loser can select another character and stage (must be random)
    Winner has to keep the character (much like how a normal tournament operates)

Start placing your bets. I'm no betting man but I will be soon. I'm betting on me

11. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    I bet my life savings and house on Denkai gogogo! [​IMG]

(Sorry Konjou Akira, this is one opponent that is too much to chew!)

12. Rodnutz

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    maybe Friday or Saturday. I'll let you know. And I don't need rules the only rule I need is the ' whoop a negro ass ' rule. Switch all you like it won't change the outcome.

sorry kamais you gonna be one broke mother fucker... go rodnutz or bust!

13. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

In my heart I go team Rod because we're from the same school, but it is a new era where Dennis was spawned into the right timing of VF to win at a competitive level.

AUGH. Go ROD (Old farts unite LOL)

Also, hello? Props to Flash and myself for egging this battle into existence?

PSST here's a throwback to how it used to go down between Denkai and Rodney. (Count your blessing our FT battles weren't accounted for Dennis [​IMG] )

The precursor to this upcoming battle:

A.K.A Rodney's first documented descent into Switchnation.

14. _Denkai_

That was my first VF tournament, brings back memories. That was back before I knew that P was +2 on block. I always thought at that time it was -

15. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    May I be a witness? [​IMG]

16. CIDKID

CIDKID Well-Known Member

Can I come too? [​IMG]

17. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

Can I be a witness too! Especially if you do it at Rods place since we're practically in each other's backyard.

18. Kamais_Ookin

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Nah bro, I'm gonna be a rich mother fucker!

Sorry, but I'm experienced in the realm of betting and my senses tell me you would be hard-pressed to get 5 wins before Denkai's 20. [​IMG]

19. SDS_Overfiend1

SDS_Overfiend1 Well-Known Member

All i know is.....Whoever Wins i Got Next!!!! I will be there.

20. Kamais_Ookin

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    My betting senses are tingling... In a first to 20 you would win 5 before Konjou Akira gets 20. Against Denkai you would get 0 wins before Denkai's 20. Sorry bro, I think you should pass on this one. :p