1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Sarah question

Discussion in 'Sarah' started by Kimble, Jun 23, 2004.

1. Kimble

Kimble Well-Known Member

I watched the replay from the evo disc and i realised that sarah can fake the flamingo stance into other moves (some circular kick for example). Muscle sarah does this showoff thing at the end of the match that looks like that. I wonder how it is done. Does anybody know? Thanks! /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

2. SlimTYME

SlimTYME Well-Known Member

The move is [6] [P]+[K], [P],[K],[G] then into your move of choice (remember your still in flamingo!). The move Muscel Sarah cancel's into is [8] or [2] [P]+[K].

3. Kimble

Kimble Well-Known Member

Thanks bro! /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. SlimTYME

SlimTYME Well-Known Member

Yes, I remember trying to figure the same move out myself, It's a very good thing to have mastered, although best attempted when at max range, so you can't be [2]+[P] interrupted.

Mixups after [6]+[P]+[K], [P],[K],[G] then:
    [2]+[K]+[G]
    270 throw OR Neutral P+G
    [3][P],[K] (+ frame advantage on second hit /versus/images/graemlins/blush.gif)
    U+K (For crouchers!)
    D (or U) +[P]+[K] (against linear moves!)
    UF+[P] (To jump over them)
    etc

5. Kimble

Kimble Well-Known Member

Thanks for the ideas man. I'll give them a try. /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif