1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Sarah Ver.D Item Win-Pose!

Discussion in 'Sarah' started by LucidNightmare, May 20, 2008.

1. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

CVG used to be awesome, how could they say that about Tekken 4?!

2. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    Well one thing that has always nagged me is that people always expect the fighters to be 'pure practitioners' of an art. Thats not very realistic demand. You need multiple skills which fighters would pick up from different sources, to develop your own personalized 'style'. There are no superior styles, only superior fighters. So better think about characters and their 'own' style rather than get stuck at how well a character displays the style that someone wrote down in the corresponding column.

Idea of pure styles makes as much sense to me as Bob Sapp describing his style as "NFL" in K1.

ps. But yes, tekkens moves are mostly horrible to watch. You extend your arm like this and theres an explosion and opponent flies 12 feet /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

pps. Manjimaru with your weekly dosage of offtopic..

3. PompousKristina

PompousKristina Well-Known Member

OK. Sorry for being off topic. Anyway, the special win pose would look better if she wore her 1P costume(the blue latex jumpsuit with brown high knee boots and black gloves). /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

4. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

5. LucidNightmare

LucidNightmare Well-Known Member

6. jerichompm

jerichompm Well-Known Member

Wow Sarah is neat still.

I hope it comes to console.

7. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Where is she running to before the fight??? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

I don't like that ring at all...

8. yuki414

yuki414 Member

I hate that move so much.

9. 124

124 Well-Known Member

That's nice! Except El Blaze