1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Sarah's Elbow\Knee not guaranteed after blocked sweep?

Discussion in 'Sarah' started by Aoimaster, Oct 13, 2005.

1. Aoimaster

Aoimaster Well-Known Member

In some situations, I've noticed that the AI can block this?

2. Dandy_J

Dandy_J Well-Known Member

elaborate plz

Should be guaranteed if the move is -14 or more.

3. Aoimaster

EX. I block AI sweep, then I do [6_][P][K] for her elbow\knee combo. Sometimes the AI actually blocks this?

4. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

I dunno man, you're too slow. Also could you please use the white arrows to describe tapping directions? The orange ones mean "hold" and it can be confusing to someone who is not familiar with Aoi's movelist.

5. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    not familiar with Aoi's movelist.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess that's why it's so good that the discussion is about Sarah dude. Aoimaster - can you say if it's a specific sweep or something (could for instance be range issues) or just in general all situations?

/KiwE

6. Aoimaster

Ok, Im guessing just in general sweep, after the AI get up ground sweep. Sometimes my [6][P][K] with sarah gets blocked. It might just be a fluke or something?

7. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

If you're talking about a risingattack in oki lowsweep; a elbowclass attack only becomes garanteed if it's delayed.

/KiwE

8. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Yay to the smartass that caught a typo. Anyway Aoi = Sarah, same point.