1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Sarah's low kick, high kick FL move?

Discussion in 'Sarah' started by haste, Aug 4, 2004.

1. haste

haste Member

Warning: Newbie.

In this video, http://www.beat-tribe.com/movie/2004bay_04_0102.wmv, at around 0:36, you see white Sarah MC with a Knee, then she follows up with a low kick, and a high kick that puts her in FL stance, where she then backflips out.

Does anyone know what the commands are for the low kick and then high kick? Is it new to FT? I've been trying to find it on VF 4 for the PS2 with no luck.

2. SlimTYME

SlimTYME Well-Known Member

(Assuming P1 side)

[1][K]+[G],[K] is the move your looking for I think.

3. haste

haste Member

Thanks for the help, SlimAdey. It turns out that it's new to Evo and I have the plain VF4 for the PS2... so I wasted my time trying to find the move. LOL

4. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Sorry to sound like an ass, but... command training couldn't help you with this?

5. haste

haste Member

Oh I looked there, too. You see, the problem was, I had the original version of VF4 and the move does not exist in that version. It's in VF4 Evolution.