1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Season 1 Feedback and Season 2 Poll of a VFDC-organized League

Discussion in 'VF Circuit' started by akai, Dec 7, 2012.

?

If there is a 2nd season of a VFDC organized league, would you participate in it?

Poll closed Dec 17, 2012.
  1. I participated in the 1st season and would participate in a 2nd season

87.3%
  2. I participated in the 1st season, but I will not participate in a 2nd Season.

3.2%
  3. I did not participate in the 1st Season, but I would like to participate in a 2nd Season.

9.5%
  1. MotorCityJacky

MotorCityJacky Well-Known Member

Regarding prizes, maybe drop the third place prize in each division and have it as raffle prize for those people who have competed in say three or more events (and haven't won the 1st/2nd place prize). Players can earn extra shares for the raffle by just showing up and playing in events. Perhaps have a grand prize raffle over all divisions with a 1st or 2nd place prize.

2. IcKY99

IcKY99 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    IcKY99
    XBL:
    IcKYIcKY
    Any word on when the next season will start???

3. Craigbot

Craigbot Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Craigbot
    Season 2 will start in March 2013. No date has been given yet.

4. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Just to clarify - the individuals online league portion will start back up officially in May (after Sega Cup).

There will be some "offseason" stuff before then to try new formats and what else. One of the thing that will be incorporated is team-based series of online events.

Craigbot likes this.
  5. Craigbot

Craigbot Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Craigbot
    Oh, so it's in May? Ok then, more time to train for VFDC.

6. IcKY99

IcKY99 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    IcKY99
    XBL:
    IcKYIcKY
    Cool, although I wanted to use the Circuit for practice for the Sega Cup (if it was gonna be before april) but thanks for the update lol

7. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

Ha Cool Im currently working on building a unstoppable team, all new people too.

Craigbot likes this.
  8. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    WNFs?

9. IcKY99

IcKY99 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    IcKY99
    XBL:
    IcKYIcKY
    I would go if I could but unfortunately I have school every day at 6pm except Fridays :/ although I will probably play hooky and ditch to make it out at least once. Since I only ever went to one WNF