1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Season 1 Prize Winners

Discussion in 'VF Circuit' started by akai, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Elite

Elite Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Koenraku
    wearing my shirt right now :D
    thank you good sir

Feck likes this.
  2. DigitlSamurai

DigitlSamurai Well-Known Member

PSN:
    DigitlSamurai
    XBL:
    DgtlSamurai KOF
    The shirt and poster arrived today. Thank you. :D

Feck likes this.
  3. Daydream

Daydream Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Daydream CE
    Shirt got here today. It's sick, thanks for all the work akai.

Feck likes this.
  4. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Wow, I thought it would take a month for the international shipping. Glad it got there so fast.

I went with the cheapest shipping since the original method I was planning to send...the clerk estimated that it would cost on average $60-80 per shipment.

Just to note: the pre-registered gifts will be sent when I am happy with them (and actually finish them)....so no estimated time for those (don't sue me!)

Edit: Daydream, only the shirt and not the poster (you should get two mail from me)?

Feck likes this.
  5. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

I always get an estimate of 1 month when expecting standard shipments from the US, always seems to take two weeks tops though.

Anyway, my t shirt and poster arrived today. The little hand written note was a nice touch too, thanks a lot for this akai.

Got to go out right now but I'll give Sega a shoutout on Twitter later, thanks again akai :D

6. Tocuh

Tocuh Well-Known Member

Still nothing here... Maybe later on when I'm back home or friday since tomorrow is public holiday...

7. Daydream

Daydream Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Daydream CE
    Ahh, I just got a notification in the mail today. I'll have to pick it up by the post office apparently, maybe it took them a day extra to send the separate notification. Anyway, it seems to be here so its all good. Hyped to pick it up ^^ thanks

Likely one of the few (the only?) FS shirt in Sweden lol. Gonna be legit as **** wearing it.

8. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

Today the Poster arrived. thanks akai, thanks vfdc, thanks SEGA and everyone who made this event possible.
    According to Akai's note the shirt is still traveling.

9. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Mister - The poster and shirt sent out on same day. The t-shirt should be in a large brown/orange envelope. Hopefully you will received the shirt soon and it is just a small hiccup in the mail offices.

10. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

Well then i hope it arrives soon.

11. Shinobi

Shinobi Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Spiros_1978
    Today, my VF5FS t-shirt arrived!!! It's woderful. Many thanks to Akai, VFDC and SEGA.

Tocuh likes this.
  12. Mister

No news about the shirt but i guess it's italian mail's office fault. but i also wanted to share what i did with the poster I recevied: IMG031.jpg

You can't see it clearly but i put it on a rigid surfice and now it's pretty difficult to ruin and easier to put on a wall :D

Craigbot likes this.
  13. Craigbot

Craigbot Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Craigbot
    :) That poster is so awesome! I wish I could've gotten one :(. Maybe next time.

14. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    I was given extra posters, so maybe those can be given to people who want it.

Mister - glad you are liking the poster :)

Craigbot, Tocuh and ExzetyXat1 like this.
  15. Craigbot

XBL:
    Craigbot
    Ok, can I get a poster if it's possible, please?

16. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Cost to ship is likely $2-3 US dollars for mailing tube and $12-14 US dollars for international shipping.

I have 12 posters and 10 t-shirts (Punck, Kick, Guard t-shirt from the Sega 8-bit launch party). I am thinking of using it for the next time the circuit is up and running.

Craigbot likes this.
  17. Craigbot

XBL:
    Craigbot
    That's a good idea. You can use them as prizes for the next VFDC circuit :). While on the topic of the VFDC circuit, when is it going to start? We're all waiting and ready to go :D.

DigitlSamurai likes this.
  18. DigitlSamurai

DigitlSamurai Well-Known Member

PSN:
    DigitlSamurai
    XBL:
    DgtlSamurai KOF
    I'd like to know when it's going to start too.

19. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    I am still busy with non-VF related stuff, so I don't have a firm date. Unless there are more people involved (volunteers? :), then we can a have more set date I think. I am hoping mid June, things will be more settled for me.

Craigbot likes this.
  20. Tocuh

Tocuh Well-Known Member

Shirt arrived! I'm loving it!
    Thank you akai, VFDC, SEGA & everyone I've played!

Shinobi likes this.