1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Season 1 Prize Winners

Discussion in 'VF Circuit' started by akai, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

Finally the shirt too arrived :D It fits perfectly. Thanks Akai, Thanks SEGA thanks whoever made this possible and thanks me for not gaining weight because otherwise would be a problem fit in that shirt :°D

Craigbot, Tocuh and Unicorn like this.
  2. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Just posting this here: if anyone else have not received their Sega prize shipment, let me know.

So far, it appears the shipments to the Russian players have not been received.

3. ZBEP

ZBEP Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ZBEP
    I have just received my poster:
    [​IMG]
    Thanks Akai for this event, and SEGA for support. The poster is fucking awesome.
    UP: By the way, whose are these autographs on it?

phanatik and Tocuh like this.
  4. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Daichi Katagiri (the autograph with 4 characters) and Makoto Osaki (3 characters) - two of the AM2 developers/director that made Virtua Fighter.

ZBEP likes this.
  5. AnimalStaccato

AnimalStaccato Well-Known Member

What happened to the pre-registration gifts?