1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Season 2 Team Lists

Discussion in 'VF Circuit' started by akai, Jul 20, 2013.

1. DigitlSamurai

DigitlSamurai Well-Known Member

PSN:
    DigitlSamurai
    XBL:
    DgtlSamurai KOF
    Has Fortune07 registered yet? He agreed to be our sixth member.

2. Junsuina Chikara

Junsuina Chikara Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Jun_Chikara
    XBL:
    LeprekaunTM

Heh, thanks. Would you be looking for an additional team member?

3. MisterRadon

MisterRadon Member

PSN:
    MisterRadon
    XBL:
    MisterRadon
    I would be looking to join up for any NA PSN or NA XBL teams looking to add a Lion to the team.

4. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Don't think so. Does he have a VFDC account?

So for those listed in a team, I still have not received the VF Circuit registration information from:
    Fortune07
    King Crimson
    Lezardo
    Cozby

I'm hoping to send group conversations to teams late tonight, or early tomorrow morning. We should be doing two team matches per team for September and use that to get feedback on what works and what does not work. Updated first post with players still looking for teams and what else.

For those that just joined the discussion: The best way to make a team is not to say you are looking for a team, but go ask people to be on your team or their team! Don't be shy!

Some ideas on composing a team roster:
    1. Choose people that you get along with.
    2. Invite people new to the game or not part of the VFDC scene to be part of your team (everyone should be recruiters to VF!)

Last edited: Sep 7, 2013
  5. 40i4

40i4 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    mrxliiv
    XBL:
    xliiv360
    I'm not sure if it's good idea, "Big Stick Owners" is already 6 persons, so another person would make it crowdy? Perhaps crowded teams could split into 2 teams?

6. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

@akai @DigitlSamurai
    I informed
    Fortune07 on how to register for the site and the circuit and he said he did make an account here but I don't know his username I will ask him when I see him.

7. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    Its actually 5 if Krye doesn't play, but I dont know if we need that many.. I suggested 2ndFace would go join the 4th Euro XBL team if one was created, since I think more teams is better.

8. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    People who don't have a team but wants to participate in team events can serve as a "Rental Player" (based roughly on VFR's bay area cups Rental Players). So there are options for people that don't have a team yet.

Also even if you don't have a team when the season begins, no worries. When you can make a team, I will put your team in the matchmaking list.

Depending on how things pan out by the end of September and the season, I would like to do some type of finals or playoff. Teams with more members (a maximum of 6) will have advantage over teams with less players and have more options (can make 2 full teams for each month)

Questions on what sounds like a confusing system? Post them away, I will make a FAQ for it and am making the Group Conversations now with each team.

9. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    Kahn Rahn is joining the Kings Of Scrubs Team !
    Now, we are 6 members:
    Kingo (AO), Pana (JA), unicorn (WO), Kahn Rahn (AO), Aidan (JEA), G0d3L (KA)

Last edited: Sep 8, 2013
    pana and Craigbot like this.
  10. kingo

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    Also, a 4th EURO xbl Team is definitely possible. I have some players in my xbl friend list who plays regularly VF5FS:

kanoppio, xo IV4N xo, ChantingJean04, geryon86, Ylyon -> italian players I think
    doct0r cube -> french
    Electro Lex -> UK
    THRfin -> Finland ?

I will send them all a PM about the VF circuit tomorow.

pana and akai like this.
  11. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    I count 5! But ok, just have him message me with the registration information.

12. kingo

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    It's really 6, I have edited, because I forgot the Kage player..:D

13. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    What a poor teammate :p ok! I...will PM soon....

pana likes this.
  14. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
  15. erdraug

erdraug Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

XBL:
    erdraug
    OK for me, if anyone wants a scrubby vanessa in their XBL team, i'd be glad to oblige :)

Last edited: Sep 13, 2013
  16. Chibitox

Chibitox Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

Aren't Feck, Manji and Marly already in a team ?

17. WiZzYx

WiZzYx Well-Known Member

PSN:
    WiZzYx3DG
    XBL:
    WiZzYx3DG
    Jun_Chikara and Rodnutz without a team? LOL. Any of them would be a very strong addition to some european/american team, respectively.

18. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Some of the players listed above have a team. I think I listed them again as Rental because they also have PSN ID. I'm not sure if they have a team for that or do not want to participate on the other system.

19. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Updated first post with Team 13: #LVFGC - Macc, Emperor Paine, h3artb3at_lv (not registered yet) for PSN North America

20. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    We three are on a team "big stick owners" on XBL. I am not on a team on PSN, I don't know about them.

I personally prefer not to play on PSN, since its laggier, crashes more and is in general inferior to XBL.

Craigbot likes this.