1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

ShinyBrentford one handed challenge

Discussion in 'General' started by ShinyBrentford, Jul 11, 2013.

1. ShinyBrentford

ShinyBrentford Well-Known Member

A lot of you think the art of playing players one handed is easy....well yes it is when your as good as me. But I am here to announce the "ShinyBrentford one handed Challenge".

Here are the rules you must challenge a VFDC member. They most know that you are going to play them one handed.(I know this part is going to be hard for most of you since none of you have the testicular fortitude that I have) The only joystick you can touch during the match is the one inbetween your legs(buttons only). Upload the video showing you beat them one handed Showing the joystick imputs to prove no joystick was used.

Seems pretty easy right. I will be scoring on how well know the player is or if there a content manager. All victims most be a VFDC member. No nobodies.

Happy Hunting Scrubs.

2. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

3. BLACKSTAR

BLACKSTAR You'll find him on the grind Staff Member Media Manager

PSN:
    oBLACKSTARo
    XBL:
    BLACKSTAR84i
    HAHHAHA HAHAHA HAHA

Oh man, I might start cryin here :D

HomebredTripod likes this.
  4. ShinyBrentford

I told you if I won I was going to do this. I'm just surprise how fast everyone threw you under the bus. I was like Damn he not that bad a player he just plays lazy.

O and Chefboy I can't wait to watch all your videos. If you can't do it with Van you shouldn't be talking.

5. EvenPit

I couldn't hear you last night i was on Spootify

6. ShinyBrentford

You heard me. Understand you got to lie to soften the blow, but you heard me.

7. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

At least it was your wolf and not your eileen. Monkey girl don't play dat.

8. ShinyBrentford

Tricky LBH I should never be able to beat anyone on VFDC one handed no matter what their character is.

9. EvenPit

I hav been overestimated you gives me too much credit!

10. ShinyBrentford

I just had a scary thought. If any of you lose to snake boss one handed I will lose my mind, but If you get a video of him losing the onehanded challenge I will give you 1000 cool points which you can exchange for getting chicks and stuff.

HomebredTripod and Modelah like this.
  11. Zekiel

Zekiel Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zekiel-_
    LOL EXACTLY that should not happen. All of us should be better then that.

12. ShinobiFist

ShinobiFist Well-Known Member

Okay, are you sure that was Wolf? Never seen a Wolf player not attempt that many throws...Strange.

13. EvenPit

14. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN:
    Modelah
    So who's taking up the challenge? It sounds... strangely... interesting...

15. ShinyBrentford

Its for everybody. If their is a VFDC member you think you can beat then go for it. Just upload it in this thread.

16. Ellis

Ellis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ellis_Cake
    I won a room match one handed - but that was by accident (got a call),
    it was a crap boring tactic with a ps3 pad:
    "KK, block, block, wait, block, KK KK, block KK KK KK, block block block wait KK wait KK KK" , yeah you get it.
    But that would not work when the opponent isn't caught by sheer amazeness as to WTF is happening - and it sure as hell wouldn't be a pretty sight : p

But it hope other (real good) players take up Shiny's challenge - for it sounds like an entertaining idea indeed : )

17. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN:
    Modelah
    lol PReP so that means you're on the phone every single time we fight :p
    let's try it, I got a Taka PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP for ya

18. Ellis

Ellis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ellis_Cake
    Haha bah, you don't even try making me rage with yah' salty joke-stabs! : p

But it has happened 2-3 times that someone calls in the middle of a fight, and
    i am too good a person to not try keeping both the call and the fight going.

(unless it is ranked, or one of those particulary epic fights we have in rooms : p)

HomebredTripod and Modelah like this.
  19. Elite

Elite Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Koenraku
    If someone tries this rubbish on you then just remember to only use 2P and G. Unless they have a mid level K (Goh) they will be stuck using crappy high starting strings (Blaze KKK) trying to get to a mid/low, or be forced to spam their P+K move if it's mid.

Now you can turn the tables and beat them exclusively with dick-punches; hopefully taking long enough to give them a chance to re-evaluate their life while it's happening.

20. ShinyBrentford

That's why your a content manger. You giving out that "Elite" knowledge on fighting players that are fighting you one handed. Where would VFDC be without him. Everybody give Elite a hand.

(You hear the sound of one hand clapping)

HomebredTripod and WiZzYx like this.