1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

ShinyBrentford one handed challenge

Discussion in 'General' started by ShinyBrentford, Jul 11, 2013.

1. steelbaz

steelbaz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    It's a good post/reply to an extremely immature thread.

ToyDingo likes this.
  2. Chefboy_OB

Chefboy_OB Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Truewiseman
    No one likes watching videos that aren't good matches. It doesn't matter what handicap you gave yourself. That's why no one likes watching matches where someone is ran through with 3x perfect. It's boring. I've got better things to do with my time like learning how to use threat stance more with Jeff.

Speaking of which that's a handicap I can respect...playing as Jeffry :cool:

3. ShinyBrentford

ShinyBrentford Well-Known Member

What are you talking about? Jeff is a very strong underrated character. The guy has yolo knee, a Vortex, and otg setups that are great. I have seen some great wall setups until more wall setups into gameover.

Next time just say I can't beat players one handed. I understand.

HomebredTripod likes this.
  4. Ellis

Ellis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ellis_Cake
    Oh i am bloody sorry then, i will try to never again participate in a
    "immature" thread, about a _game_, with my "rubishness" about getting calls and picking up the phone a few times.

As if my mood was not on the downside to begin with. bleh.

5. CRASHEM8000

CRASHEM8000 Well-Known Member

Wow. This thread some bullshit.

6. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

Everyone! cheer up its not tht real

921-i_love_you_teddy_bear.jpg

7. ShinyBrentford

All you betas need to calm down. Whats up with all this talk/no action?

8. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN:
    Modelah
    Just tried it vs. complexz for the hell of it and he crushed me. I am indeed not the man Shiny is.
    It was quite fun though:)

ShinyBrentford likes this.
  9. Flyingguillotine

Flyingguillotine Well-Known Member

Other than the fact that Shiny is an idiot , and this thread is a cry for help, he has a point here. There are too many of these so called "content managers " That know jack shit about the game and never actually provide any content. Only Tricky has done anything worthwhile lately with his vs Vanessa thread with EIleen. For the most part , these so called content managers are just promoted beyond their competence and it's just an empty title.

There should be a system in place where you receive one "technical content point" for every informative new strat or indepth gameplay technique post that you make .

When you have a thousand points, then you can become a content manager.

cobratron and SDS_Overfiend1 like this.
  10. Elite

Elite Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Koenraku
    lol

11. YOMI

YOMI not a legendary game designer

PSN:
    buttoi-man
    I can sign that. All I had to do to become content manager was to ask and I can't even play the game!

Other than that, that sounded pretty gay and butthurt.

12. Chefboy_OB

Chefboy_OB Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Truewiseman
    well ya know...if someone wants the title they're probably more likely to contribute anything whatsoever versus others. Also I think most of the work that content managers end up doing is keeping the combo database updated.

13. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

Only job content managers have is to aggregate the data on their character. Skill level has no bearing on being a CM. You do need to be good enough to tell what information is useful and what's a waste of time, but that's it.

HomebredTripod likes this.
  14. WiZzYx

WiZzYx Well-Known Member

PSN:
    WiZzYx3DG
    XBL:
    WiZzYx3DG
    Well then, I want to be a Shun Content Manager. His combo page it's more empty than a desert during summer...

15. Pai~Chun

Pai~Chun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    The Shun combos are actually in the Shun threads, as put there by the CM and others. Get to 8 drinks, then do 236PP, P, 6K+G, 43P+KP is one of the main ones you'll be using, and works on most of the cast for good damage. Very easy half bar. Try 6PP, 1P, or an evade to set the launcher up.

16. BLACKSTAR

BLACKSTAR You'll find him on the grind Staff Member Media Manager

PSN:
    oBLACKSTARo
    XBL:
    BLACKSTAR84i
    Oh man, here we go....

17. ShinyBrentford

I just hope my Video put a fire under Even's ass. I'm tired of his Lazy playstyle.

18. ShinyBrentford

So I got this pm the other day about this Modelah beating the "great" snake boss one handed. The video is up for review will post the video when it passes judgement.

19. DigitlSamurai

DigitlSamurai Well-Known Member

PSN:
    DigitlSamurai
    XBL:
    DgtlSamurai KOF
    I bet I can beat anyone if they're only using one hand.

Tocuh and ShinyBrentford like this.
  20. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

no way he beat me one handed, no one can beat me one handed probably especially when not using front back left and right d pad or joystick lol at this foolishness and i beat that modelah most the time anyways. YOU think one handed is hard lol try no hands.