1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

ShinyBrentford one handed challenge

Discussion in 'General' started by ShinyBrentford, Jul 11, 2013.

1. MakiLeSushi

MakiLeSushi Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    Ok 2 things:
    1st: if u really think that i will send u some van's combos by pm on psn u re just crazy,, why? coz i m laaaaaazy, u got a combo list on vfdc use it...
    2nd: this ft10, u make me upset with this story, u didn t win coz i was leading, i left the player match coz u made me wait around 20 min and don t forget all messages u sent to me "it s not the official ft10", afaik this is ur rule, not mine just yours...
    this is what i mean for exemple when i say u didn t change. Like for modelah video, you would say, "i waited u to leave coz i knew that i will lose and i didn t find another way than create a rule to steal the victory". Even if i was a novice, i kicked ur ass snaky, so imagine now if we do another one? U think u can still win? Could u put money on it? Surely not lol

2. ShinyBrentford

ShinyBrentford Well-Known Member

MakiLeSushi just give up man. Your wasting your time. You should be worring about your own game. You get better by playing better players. Everyone needs to stop wasting there time with this SB scrub.
    http://insomnia.ac/commentary/domination_101/you_can_lead_a_scrub_to_water/

MakiLeSushi likes this.
  3. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

I did beat you in the FT10 becuase you left in 5 min not 20 so now you lie and you make excuses so its you who has not changed because you cant accept the loss to me but its ok and plus if you did not leave the room I would still have beaten you because I only needed to win 2 or 3 more matches which I would have but you still keep making excuses and that is why you cant change and plus its not my rules but its universal rules and yes now I can beat you too in a ft10 again but I am tired of arguing about this with you so take care.

4. SNAKE BOSS

Lol and this is coming from the biggest scub of them all lolllll. I am done with you.

5. Shinobi

Shinobi Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Spiros_1978
    Normally, we should be talking about our favorite game and not whether me, you, Sushi, are better than others. The only thing you care about is to call yourself the best VFer. If I have learned one thing over the years I play fgs, is that there always will be players better than you. It is a fact. So, try to live with it. Your red face in your account speaks louder than words, my friend. Have you ever heard Fuudo (or any top VF player) talking like that: "Hello, I'm Fuudo, I am the best, and I will kick your @ss". Have you?

The best VFer is the one who loves the game and respects his fellow gamers.

Sorry for the off-topic.

Ellis, Modelah and BlackGeneral like this.
  6. SNAKE BOSS

Yes I agree with all the way but they start it and I just defend my self.

Pai~Chun likes this.
  7. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Bumping this old thread by request. Thank you Based-God!!

Jacko, ShinyBrentford and IcKY99 like this.
  8. ShinyBrentford

ShinyBrentford Well-Known Member

Director/Actor Noice!

Kamais_Ookin likes this.
  9. Jacko

Jacko Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JackoRCB
    This video fails because you didn't use the Rose button :p