1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Shout Box FTW!

Discussion in 'General' started by Ladon, Jan 12, 2007.

1. Ladon

Ladon Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ladon---
    I was thinking about the Shout Box, and how fun it is and some of the crazy stuff that goes on in it, and then I thought about how it just gets erased as more people shout. So I figured I'd make a thread where some of the weird or funny things that happen on the Shout Box can be recorded /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

So just post the stuff you saw or participated in regarding the Shout Box for others so they can see the crazy things that you saw, that they may not have been around for! Direct copy/pasting is preferred, but if you couldn't do that at the time go ahead and give us a rundown. Also, try to keep things in context; if for some reason you'd like to take it out of context, let us know.

Happy Shouting /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

2. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    Bappy Hirfday

F Shout![box]

3. Ladon

Ladon Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ladon---
    Thanks Plague!

I remember this little gem from earlier today. There was a discussion about VF, and what the problem was with the scene in the US.

You see, there aren't a lot of people who play VF because there aren't a lot of people who play VF! And if more people played VF, then more people would play VF!

Don't you see? yay Shout Box~

partyboy32 likes this.
  4. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

Ladon, you are a fucking moron.

But it's all good!

Shoutbox FTW indeed.

On topic: I've seen some people arguing and calling themselves retards literally for hours. All day. What's wrong with the world?

5. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

[GLC] I love shang's voice, like a baby canary

Shoutbox pwns!!

6. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

Yesterday was funny, Shang was talking about smacking somebody or something, lol. I wrote him that I'd heard he was good at fellatio, real good, lol, and he replied: "no, I'm not good", lol.
    Before that he wrote something to Jerky about how he was going to miss him at the next gathering and then he wrote: "oh wait... no I'm not, because you're a faggot!!!" lol
    I think that he's serious and that just makes it even funnier, even if he's not serious he's still a funny bastard.

7. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Just FYI.

When people type in long words, like pasting a URL, some browsers like Opera won't display the last line because it wraps out of view.

Once the "offending" message scrolls out of history, the shout box will be right again.

8. Ladon

Ladon Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ladon---
    This is from a little earlier today XD

[<u>Destro</u>[/size]] Hey Myke! Can I have some Wolf movelist action?
    [<u>Destro</u>[/size]] I'd be ever so grateful, like, sexually. =P
    [<u>Shang</u>[/size]] He's not gay Destro
    [<u>GLC</u>[/size]] oh come on, the movelists are being done gradually, what's wrong with you?
    [<u>Myke</u>[/size]] destro, why do i get the feeling that you're not a chick? :p
    [<u>Destro</u>[/size]] =P

9. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

Wow, look at the formatting. Quotes, now in color!

10. Ladon

Ladon Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ladon---
    trying to preserve the shoutbox feel /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

11. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

Although the last sentence is missing the "lol", there are two in the second one, so it's all good... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

12. TojiDestro

TojiDestro Well-Known Member

Lol. I'm forever immortalized in VF.com history! My parents would be so proud. =P

13. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

A small sidenote, you people do know that there are #vfhome irc logs available? They're a bit of a nuisance to read, because Mr. Bungle was too lazy to sort them out and just pasted hundreds of unfunny lines into the files. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

14. Ladon

Ladon Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ladon---
    Does Mr. Bungle ever post new ones? Or are they not worth it anymore?

Thanks for the link GLC, I was worried for a second that I'd never get to see those again (what with the new layout and all).

15. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

The last log is dated 2004, but I know he keeps logging irc. I don't think it's wise to post the whole thing - unless someone's really bored, there's no point reading all the blather.

Someone should sort out the funny stuff. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

16. Ladon

Ladon Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ladon---
    circa 12:30pm

[Shang] anyone want to cyber?
    [GodEater] shang, take off your pants and then we'll get down to the nity gritty
    [s_aki] where's tonyfamilia...i don't wanna cyber but i do need someone to change my diaper.
    [Shang] already done GE, what are you wearing?
    [EmpNovA] A new low for VFDC? Cyber in the shout box...
    [s_aki] maybe a big strong man like rowdy roddy piper.
    [Shang] show me your manly canadian muscles
    [s_aki] someone skilled with his gun who'll cum in and take out my targets like a marine sniper
    [GodEater] shang, I'm wearing Jacky's jacket from VF2 and nothing else
    [Shang] and i'm wearing akira's white ki but only top portion of it.
    [I_like_Pandas] A girl 33 wants to meet A girl 20 - 30, I'm dirty! MY whip is waiting!
    [Shang] 33? wtf
    [Jerky] i'm giving shang a hot carl right now
    [Jerky] and it feels GOOD
    [I_like_Pandas] Shang o you freaky boy!
    [s_aki] i'm wearing taka arashi's outfit sorta
    [Shang] oh yeah jerky, gimme your dirty facial hair
    [Shang] jerky: siyko is going tos ocal
    [tonyfamilia] hey s_aki, i'll change your diaper... with one of my dirty ones
    [Griever] cool, can i have one too tony?
    [s_aki] dude you gotta make it rhyme otherwise i won't get off
    [tonyfamilia] oh, you wanna get off? first let me let off/ in your diaper, baby, now wipe that shit off,
    [GodEater] rhyming is hot
    [tonyfamilia] not as hot as my doo-doo but just as funky
    [s_aki] that's weak. spit the heat. i need the molotov.
    [Griever] the shit is what you say, this rhyme will make my day, I dare you tony, step up, I'll beat you, shit on you, and fuck you u ;)p
    [tonyfamilia] lol, molotov cocktails/ i'll put a cock in your tail/ shit in a pail/ make you drink it like ale/ break wind in your face and set sail/ treat you like we in jail and then bail
    [s_aki] the internet is gross
    [Griever] yep, ut that's just the way it is
    [I_like_Pandas] Who wants to hug??
    [Griever] dude, you scare me
    [Griever] unless ou are a girl
    [tonyfamilia] fuck yo couch... grindin em shits
    [Griever] let's form a band tony
    [tonyfamilia] we'll call it "creepy stalkers"
    [Griever] here is tony, here is Griev, don't come any closer, or i'll stab with a shiv, just move the fuck away, and listen to what I say
    [Griever] or what I may say....well, cut it out.... it's sounds gay :p
    [Griever] I_like_pandas.... you a chick or a dude?
    [tonyfamilia] dont quit your day job dude alright, i'm out! you can come back now shang, they boogeyman is leaving, mwuaahaha!
    [I_like_Pandas] Who likes puppys??
    [Griever] seriously... you are a girl, right?
    [Jerky] i like pandas
    [I_like_Pandas] What's it to you?
    [Jerky] do you have a big cock?

17. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

Aside from the always hilarious GLC and Shang Show, #vfhome really became much more civil and happy shortly after the last log, so there really just wasn't any material to supply the page.

18. coup_de_grace

coup_de_grace Member

Ladon.... That is the craziest shit I have ever seen. AWESOME.

19. Ladon

Ladon Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ladon---
    I know this thread has been forsaken, but it's stuff like this that makes the urge to revive it impossible.

[DissMaster[/size]] EVM, what character do you play?
    [EVM[/size]] Jeff
    [DissMaster[/size]] Awesome. He is my #2
    [DissMaster[/size]] It sucks they changed his side low throw.
    [EVM[/size]] its been a while for me diss, so I am just getting used to him and the game for that matter
    [Cuz[/size]] Diss I'm 100% with you on the low throw.
    [Cuz[/size]] I miss the crotch over the shoulder Hammer to the head low throw.
    [DissMaster[/size]] Itwas so hillarious the way he stepped around and straddled your head before raising his hands high in the air and conking your shit. And the way you flew backward like you were launched ouy of his ass was priceless.

LOL

20. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    They took out the coconut cracker? That sucks indeed.