1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

SHUN vf5FS Vids

Discussion in 'Shun' started by Mackfactor, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Mackfactor

Mackfactor Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Vf5sega
  2. Seidon

Seidon The God of Battle walks alongside me! Content Mgr El Blaze

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
    I got his youtube from his blog the other day. He links lots of good matches there.

3. LastRocker

LastRocker Active Member

XBL:
    P Traum
  4. Ylyon

Ylyon Well-Known Member

XBL:
    ylyon
    Shun seems extremely powerful in FS!

5. Twiggywales

Twiggywales Member

there is a combo in here that i dont seem to get. (at least they look like combos as chibita didnt escape)

it looks like 8K+G P 6K CHO KP landed several times (8.40 example)

can someone explain what is hapening here

6. rattlejaw

rattlejaw Active Member

Sure. In VF5, after a flop, it's sometimes possible to get bigger combos than usual by using offensive move (i.e. sidestep, followed by [P]+[K]+[G]) to get around to the side. Usually, these combos require you to go to a specific side. In this case, you need to OM to Lion's back, it's probably lightweights only (didn't work on Lei at all, but that might just be me) and the timing is pretty tight. It's easier in open stance, so if you want to get the timing down, you might give that a try.

7. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

8. b4k4

b4k4 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    SoundReason
    Yes, because landing CH Zabantetsu P in front of a wall is super practical...

I realize there are uses for these setups outside of that one starter, it's just funny how narrow the focus is, and on such a seemingly impractical setup.

9. Chill

Chill +40 DP Content Manager Shun Gold Supporter

PSN:
    Chill58
    XBL:
    Chill PKG
    If you're ever fighting Aoi in front of a high wall with 40 DP and an opportunity to sit down... You'll know what to do :p

10. Sithlord

Sithlord Well-Known Member

My Shun Di combos.

Enjoy.

11. SQUIIDUX

SQUIIDUX Active Member

PSN:
    SQUIDUX
    Check out this video, Huge combos. [​IMG]

12. Pai~Chun

Pai~Chun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK

1:13, nice sabaki follow-up on Aoi, looks like 2P, 6K+G, 236KPP for 80 dmg. I had been wondering what to do after this move (swinging hands P+K after 3P4), heh.