1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Skylord...or a good example of what you should not be doing

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by SNAKE BOSS, Aug 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

Hello peeps and yes I finally did it, I am number one ranked vfer in the world but my rise to the top was not easy, it was earned with time and effort. This is the big surprise that I was talking about for the vf 20th anniversary, i wanted to show my thanks for the game and this is how I did it by reaching the number 1 spot and getting the highest rank SKYLORD. I am thankful for it and now you can be to that one of the USA guys has made it to the top of the mountain. One year ago there was one person that said I would not get to the highest rank, ever. This was before I came to vfdc and who ever that person was well I have this to say to them, look at me now, I did it and I am at the highest rank on psn and with this I am not trying to brag or anything like that. What I am trying to say is believe in your self and dont let anyone ever tell there is something you cant do, if you know you can go do it and everything is possible. Even though this rise to the top was not easy but hard work does pay of and I know there might be some haters out there but they are only hating on them own selfs and you should not mind them, instead use that fuel and achieve your goal in a good way and that what I did. Now I want to thank all those people that have helped in my rise to the top and helped I mean in being defeated by me in a good way starting with Kingo, Gt, Elite, Bg akira, toydingo, Feck, marly, akai, makilesushi, denkai, shidosha, TTownTony, some japanesse players, Lib lol Lib dont worry I am not frogeting you from this list and all of the other peeps that I did not not mantion in this least of honorable defeated opponents and also exzety. I am not saying I am better then anyone and no one is better then me either. I will still continue vf and continue improving because rank is rank and there is much more to explore but I can say this though that I officially retire from disconecting lol, so if I disconnected on you in the past then I want to say it was nothing personal, it was in a good way and plus I had people disconnect on me too and I did not care. Well now now should be affraid to try a game with me now because now we can have good matches, so peeps play on be well and be nice. SkyLord. Have a nice day.

- Title edited by akai

2. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

Troll thread is obvious.

3. Pltnm06Ghosty-J

Pltnm06Ghosty-J Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Pltnm06Ghost
  4. IvorB

IvorB Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ivor_Biguns
    Ha ha ha ha!!!!

[​IMG]

... also paragraphs, dude.

5. SNAKE BOSS

Also modelah asked if I can mention him in my list of honorable defeated opponents for my rise to the top and also ROD and more then once too.

6. Wiztick

Wiztick Well-Known Member

PSN:
    WizTick
    this is why we can't have nice things

7. Shinobi

Shinobi Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Spiros_1978
    For the fallen VFers...

Tocuh, SNAKE BOSS and ToyDingo like this.
  8. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

9. ExzetyXat1

ExzetyXat1 Well-Known Member

10. gastinell

gastinell Well-Known Member

Congratulations whats it like being the greatest vf player in NA?

11. Libertine

LOL. No wonder we're called the land of the free.

12. complexz

complexz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    mistercomplexz
    I am a fraud, I hate my self

13. gastinell

gastinell Well-Known Member

Only skylord in amurica tho he must b greatest :cool:

14. Shinobi

PSN:
    Spiros_1978
    SKYLORDC.

Tocuh, Unicorn and gastinell like this.
  15. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    complexz, BlackGeneral and ExzetyXat1 like this.
  16. SNAKE BOSS

I dont need to say anything and plus actions speak louder then words, look at my avatar. I just wanted to show my appreciation and thats all.

17. complexz

complexz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    mistercomplexz

http://virtuafighter.com/threads/dc-situation.16898/

how much is your word worth?

BlackGeneral likes this.
  18. ExzetyXat1

ExzetyXat1 Well-Known Member

To this thread and SB.

19. Shinobi

PSN:
    Spiros_1978
    Sorry mate, but the only picture I see in your avatar is a red face. The sad thing is that you chose to DC million times, instead of investing your time to learn and enjoy the game. You missed all the fun and you never realised that FS is a fantastic game.

RafaelLew, Modelah and EvenPit like this.
  20. SNAKE BOSS

Good games to me for earning the much over do 1st rank spot, good stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.