1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

SNAKE BOSS got pwned so badly that he had to DC

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by kingo, Mar 27, 2013.

1. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

Lol I did and i am no like that , at least not anymore. You should repeat it to your self to Dingo the next time I challenge you in rank.

2. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    I'm not interested in playing you if I can't demote you when I win. I meant, playing hunter are much more fun and better than playing you...so I need something to motivate me.
    Use one of your alt account with the stormlord rank and then we can talk.
    Oh, and don't start with "no, I don't have an alt account..."

3. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

Thanks akai for doing this. Also that is what I am trying to do to show it with action and not just words and that is why I want to show it threw this tournament as I am doing online now. By the way good luck with the circuit as well.

4. Shinobi

Shinobi Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Spiros_1978
    Cheer up guys...

[​IMG]

5. ItSupah

ItSupah Active Member

PSN:
    ItSupah
    XBL:
    ItSupah
    This took me like an hour to read... :zzz:

6. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

Why the hell would you resurrect this thread?

7. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Welcome to the internet and VFDC. It's generally not good form to bump threads such as this. It's frowned upon to bump threads such as these in most places including here. If a thread has been dead a long time and you have nothing of substance to add, leave it that way.

Pai~Chun likes this.