1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Star Wars Battlefront for PC (with footage of 1FK vs. Godoku FT10 DM)

Discussion in 'General' started by Shang, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

Congratulations @Sudden_Death!!! About time you join the shadow trooper rank! All hail to @VFhayato, join us or die!!! Death matches are lol funny. I slammed my gaming mouse so hard the button poped out cuz stupid ass got lucky when scores at 80-80... Mad as hell.

Chief_Flash likes this.
  2. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

3. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Ah, this is where the fps king is hiding. @Sudden_Death please stop dodging and unblock in steam so icky and I can educate you in real fps games like quake 2... Battlefront has made you soft.

Ellis and Chief_Flash like this.
  4. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

of all the good DM games, you want me to play quake....2?! pass.

quakeworld (quake 1) or quake 3 (quakelive on steam) is my cup of tea. the only good thing quake 2 ever did for me was the The edge map and the map where theres a nice hilarious trap.

Ellis and Chief_Flash like this.
  5. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

@Kamais_Ookin, why don't you take your big talk where it counts, as in in-game in SWB? The game's like 30-35$ now. Get it, Get in, Get Rekked, and Get High. @Sudden_Death will tell you it's worth the money.

Plus, you get to play @Chief_Flash in Hangar.. I got a new hotness going, It's call Melee-only vs. @Godoku. Yesterday score was: 100-0, 100-40, 100-60, 100-40, 100-40. Then I got bored and left. VF is done dude. let it go!!

Hey @Myke can we get on the stream page here with other games? It's not like the stream page is overloaded or anything, plus it will strength the "community" can you make it happen? @Myke or minions?

Chief_Flash likes this.
  6. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

Attention Attention @Chief_Flash, @Sudden_Death!!! Two new comers have announced they are joining the ranks of SWB PC:

@Libertine and @Kamais_Ookin are in!

@Libertine 's rig has been completed and he claims he played Q3 and how hard can SWB be? And since he's white he should be good in FPS. He shall face @Godo, then @Sudden_Death on tatooine, then @Chief_Flash in the hangar. If he passes the test, he shall face @1FK on Endor!!!!

@Kamais_Ookin also claimed he would be in, if @Libertine is in. @Kamais_Ookin shall ride his camel into battle before being searched by boarder patrol. He shall be denied by FPS king and Cheese Flash and send back to the stone-age as expected?

We still waiting on @Rodnutz who paid for the game and yet hasn't played..

Prepare the Hangar!

@Tricky still mash on PS4?

Chief_Flash likes this.
  7. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
  8. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

This is a public Apology to @Myke. The blog update was never suppose to hit VFDC, I don't know what's up with @Chief_Flash lately, perhaps it was the massive onslaught he faced in SWB of late.

I understand and respect the sanctuary that is VFDC for some players, regardless of their skill levels and the needs to be recognized beyond the the fundamental scale that most fight game players are judged upon: the ability to actually playing the game.

Can someone please delete the post above?

In other news @Libertine / @Kamais_Ookin, status report on SWB download? Are you two dodging again? I assure you, both you scrubs will be annihilated in SWB just as you have in VF. I'm willing to put money where my mouth is, you gonna hide?

Chief_Flash likes this.
  9. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

10. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    @Shang looks like nobody is taking your PA seriously? hello @Myke?

11. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

New 1FK challenge for 1/13/2016:
    Defeat: @Sudden_Death or @Chief_Flash or @Shang once on SWB PC: Hangar Map DM once. And 1FK will pay for you SWB PC (50$) game.
    Try as may times as you like, one win and you get paid. Offer valid to all VFDC members.

Chief_Flash likes this.
  12. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

Chief_Flash likes this.
  13. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

Chief_Flash and Sudden_Death like this.
  14. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

OMG lol

Chief_Flash likes this.
  15. Chief_Flash