1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Stick for sale

Discussion in 'Store' started by TheWeirdo 5000, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWeirdo 5000

TheWeirdo 5000 Well-Known Member

Like-new Hori Real Arcade Pro VX SA stick. Played maybe two dozen matches with it before my wife surprised me with a hitbox for Christmas. Its a fine stick with all Sanwa parts, and I'll throw in an 8 gate for free (comes with a 4 gate, but the switch takes about five minutes and no modding knowledge). Original packaging.

$100 + shipping (buyers choice).

Here is link to amazon if you would like to check its reviews.

http://www.amazon.com/Real-Arcade-P...=1359817986&sr=8-4&keywords=hori+arcade+stick

2. TheWeirdo 5000

Bump.

I gotta sell this thing. Its sitting on a shelf in my office in its box. Every time I walk in it gives me dirty looks and sighs audibly. The 8-gate is pregnant and drinks too much.

$75 to VF people, plus your choice of shipping. PayPal is good.

Just buy it already and don't let it fall into the hands of a Tekken player on eBay.

Satsugai and VFhayato like this.
  3. Satsugai

Satsugai Well-Known Member

You make me wish I hadn't spent all my money at Gamexchange.

4. TheWeirdo 5000

You make me wish you hadn't spent all your money at Gamexchange.

Satsugai likes this.
  5. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    What console is this for? I'm assuming X360.

6. TheWeirdo 5000

Yup.

7. TheWeirdo 5000

Holy cow! This stick just squeezed out a solid gold bar! Man, I really wish I hadn't put it up for sale. Its a good thing nobody wants to buy the damn thing.

What the hell is wrong with you? Just buy the damn thing!

EvenPit likes this.
  8. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

LoL I would buy it but, im more interested in a HitBox

9. TheWeirdo 5000

I love my hitbox. The learning curve cost me hundreds of matches, but it is great. My wife kicks ass (Christmas present).

10. TheWeirdo 5000

You know, you could build your own from this thing for less than half what a new one would cost...especially if I dropped the price to $60

Jay David likes this.
  11. Jay David

Jay David Well-Known Member

I'm interested. Private message me. I tried to pm you and it wouldn't let me.

ExzetyXat1 likes this.
  12. TheWeirdo 5000

13. TheWeirdo 5000

The final picture is of the storage compartment for the cord.

14. TheWeirdo 5000

Yeah. If you lack basic social graces and understanding of how buying/selling an item works, he might get frustrated and tell you to go fuck yourself.

15. TheWeirdo 5000

Case in point. Other than me setting the price (which you tried to get me to...go down on... blowjob humor...), every demand made was yours. And then you got just a little snide. What can I say? I snapped.

But hey, what the hell. Want to hang out later?

16. TheWeirdo 5000

That wasn't actually a threat. Well, I guess it could be called an implicit threat, but that shit don't mean nothing.

Anyway, I didn't put your information up on 4chan, nor would I ever do such a thing. You crossed the line when you brought my wife into it. There were smaller line crossings with the troll private messages and the constant status updates as well. Oh, and getting on this thread and telling people to be "weary" of buying my stick was a douche move. Ultimately though, you got my dander up when you brought my wife into it.

Not cool.

Goddamn. Weirdo is crazy as shit.

17. TheWeirdo 5000

18. TheWeirdo 5000

No you don't.

You put yourself in an actionable position and acted very poorly. I'd be nervous too.

Regardless, I didn't and I wouldn't (probably).

19. TheWeirdo 5000

20. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Thread is locked. Threats and posting of private information is not condoned on VFDC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.