1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Strategies Utilizing LeiFei Moves after Sideturn Counter Hit.

Discussion in 'Lei' started by VFnumbers, Aug 31, 2013.

1. VFnumbers

VFnumbers Well-Known Member Content Manager Lei

PSN:
    VFnumbers
    XBL:
    VFnumbers
    * NOTE that if any of the moves hits the opponent on normal hit none of this will work or connect.

(Side Turn Counter Hit)
    4K---> Side Crumple ----> various combos
    2p+k+g2k (bokutai k)---> Side Crumple ----> various combos
    8p+k+gp (doku p)---> Side Crumple ----> various combos
    466p+k---> Side Crumple ----> various combos

6p+kp+k+g( goes to hai stance) +10 ST CH (From Hai stance) pp 49 dmg, leaves leifei at +9 with opponent still side turned.
    6p+kp+k+g( goes to hai stance) +10 ST CH (From Hai stance) pp+k leaves leifei at +12 with opponent still side turned. cannot be blocked or evaded.

P (ST CH) +10---> Side throw 60 dmg (opp can escape with proper throw escape cmd)
    3k(ST CH) +10---> Side throw 75 dmg (opp can escape with proper throw escape cmd)

3pp+k+g (ST CH) +15---> (from kyo stance)---> ppp(goes to hai stance ) 66 dmg
    3pp+k+g (ST CH) +15---> (from kyo stance)--->kk 57 dmg

43p (ST CH) +10 ---> (from hai stance) pp 56 dmg , leaves leifei at +9 with opp still side turned.

6k (ST CH) +20 ---> (from koko stance) 2kpp 96 dmg

kyo stance k+g (ST CH) +16 ---> (from hai stance) k ---> various combos

6pp+k+g (ST CH) +14---->(from kyo stance)---> ppp(goes to hai stance ) 66 dmg

Hai stance pp+k(second part ST CH) +24 ----> 1P+K ----> various combos
    Hai stance pp+k(second part ST CH) +24 ----> 4p+kp 74 dmg
    Hai stance pp+k
    (second part ST CH) +24 ----> 66 k 64 dmg
    Hai stance pp+k
    (second part ST CH) +24 ---->8k 55 dmg, lei is at +1, enters koko stance, while opp is still side turned

2. phanatik

phanatik Well-Known Member

XBL:
    I phanatik I
    To continue regarding ST crumples...

The universal combo to use after the foregoing is: [4][P][+][K]->[1][P][+][K]->[K][+][G][P]

On the lighter weight characters (Eileen, Aoi, Sara, Vanessa, and for some reason Jean use the following max damage combo: [4][P][+][K]->[3][P]->[G][+][P][+][K]->[6][P]->[4][P][P]

Check the combo section for even more damage against Eileen, Aoi, and Vanessa (maybe Sara, too).

3. Kanoppio

Kanoppio Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Kanoppio
    XBL:
    Kanoppio
    466p+k > side crumple even if it's not in ch (and that's great =P )

and I saw that after 43p from side, opponent cannot guard/dm haishiki P, he can just press 2 to avoid it
    I usually use on side: [6][P] [P][+][K][+][G] (on hit from side), [P][+][K] (side guard break), [4][3][P], [P] [P][+][K], [4][3][P][+][K]
    try to set the cpu with this and hold guard after the first hit

last hit ([4][3][P][+][K]) can hit just if the opponent press [G]. o_O

I've tried this thing against Lei and some other char with same weight, it's not "combo" but haishiki P and 43p+k are unguardable from side even if the advantage it's not enough, why? :/

phanatik likes this.
  4. Kanoppio

Kanoppio Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Kanoppio
    XBL:
    Kanoppio
    I've just uploaded a video to show this, here you go :)

phanatik likes this.
  5. VFnumbers

VFnumbers Well-Known Member Content Manager Lei

PSN:
    VFnumbers
    XBL:
    VFnumbers
    If leifei kyo p+k 20 frame exe guard break connects on opponent while they are side turn guarding. leifei is +15. The opponent can still duck without holding guard or evade the guard break after the 6pp+k+g.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2013
  6. Cozby

Cozby OMG Custom Title! W00T!

PSN:
    CozzyHendrixx
    XBL:
    Stn Cozby
    Lei gets [9][K][+][G]!